𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄| 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔.

↳ ❝𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀;❞

❝𝙎𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮
𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙚.❞

𝘉𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘯𝘥

「𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑨」

𝑭𝑬𝑨𝑹 𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑳 𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑴 𝑨𝑵𝑫 implies anxiety and usually loss of courage. I loved seeing people fear me. Especially Jim fucking Andres. He was sitting tied on a chair pretty beaten if you ask me. I did a good job on him.

''Who sent you here?'' I asked playing with a baseball bat. I haven't used it to hit him.. yet. I might start using it though if he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't spit what I want to find out.

''No one.'' He coughed causing me to roll my eyes. ''He's not going to talk.'' Leonardo said causing me to chuckle sarcastically and nod. ''He won't?'' I smirked and walked towards Jim that swallowed looking down. The fucker couldn't even keep eye contact with me. I'm pretty sure he was ready to pee his pants. 

''If you tell me now I might let you go. I will let you live pal. La tua scelta. Vuoi vivere o morire?''

Your choice. You want to live or die?

He finally looked up at me and nodded. ''Okay I will tell you.'' He said causing me to smile. ''Good guy yourself.'' I said patting his shoulder. ''So tell me who sent you here in my neighborhood, on Sin City to sell drugs?'' I asked throwing the bat towards Alexander that caught it and looked at Jim.

''Apolo Sànchez.'' He said looking at me. ''He paid me.. he said if I completed the mission he would give me a lot of money. I would be able to move away from here and get away from this shitty life but-''

''-you got caught.'' Zain interrupted him. Jim nodded and looked away. ''You're a fucking cunt man.'' Zain added and I just grabbed my gun and shoot Jim right between his eyes causing him to fall on the ground. ''You promised to leave him.'' Samuele said then started laughing causing me to laugh. ''They fall every time.'' Vince said. ''What are we gonna do with Apolo?'' I asked while Jason and the rest walked in to clean the mess.

''Why would Apolo let this pussy get caught? It doesn't make sense. It feels as if he wanted Jim to get caught. Isn't that weird?'' Zain explained while looking at us. ''Doesn't make sense you're right.'' Alexander muttered. 

The door opened and Ricardo De Luca, the leader of Cosa Nostra, walked in looking at us. ''Again Nico?'' He said and shook his head causing me to chuckle. ''I can't help it.'' I said putting my hands up. Ricardo chuckled softly shaking his head while walking our way.