𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎| 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖... 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆.

↳ ❝𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊;❞

❝𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.❞

𝘉𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘯𝘥

「𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨」

𝑰 𝑼𝑺𝑼𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑼𝑷 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑴𝒀 𝑨𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑴 goes off but today I woke up thirty minutes earlier. I was having my tea while looking out of the glass window at the city. The alarm went off and snapped me out of my thoughts. 

I turned it off and walked downstairs. I washed the cup then went back upstairs to have a shower and get ready for work.

After my shower I wrapped my towel around me and brushed my teeth for the second time this morning. I walked out of the bathroom once I was done and found my outfit for today. When I finally found the perfect outfit for the cold weather that had took upon today I got dressed. 

I then dried my hair and brushed them

I then dried my hair and brushed them. I decided to let them fall down my shoulders this time since I rarely do anymore. I mean my hair had grown pretty long but I like them this way. I've always liked my hair long.

I did my make up natural then grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I walked out of my apartment and locked the door then took the elevator. After a few seconds the elevator doors opened again and I stepped out of it then out of the building.

I started walking towards the hospital I worked. It wasn't that far from my apartment and I enjoyed walking. Today was pretty cold though. I hate cold weather. I mean when it's cold I would rather stay home under the blankets not get out of my safe place (my apartment) and go at work.

Don't get me wrong I love my job. As Irene says I'm a workaholic person. I spend a lot of time at the hospital where I work. I call it passion. I'm just too passionate of my work. And kinda obsessed.

I heard a loud gunshot and covered my ears and closed my eyes falling on the ground. My heart started beating faster. I was on the edge of a panic attack. When I opened my eyes and looked up I saw a man falling on the ground the blood dripping. ''NICO!''