𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆

↳ ❝𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀;❞

❝𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨
𝘽𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙚.❞

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘉𝘪𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳

「𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑨」

𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑬 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑫. 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑬 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑬𝑹 but I couldn't just walk out of Bella's life. She was making me smile and laugh and I just liked that. No woman has made me smile like an idiot just by thinking of them. I don't know if I hate it or like it deep down. 

I sighed rubbing my forehead. "Dude can you focus here. We have an important meeting with the Smiths." Zain said. "In a week. We have plenty time to prepare for that." I muttered. "Are you sick? You always like preparing a week earlier or even a month." He frowned.

"It's not a big deal Zain." I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Whatever." He muttered. I walked out of the office and saw Sam talking on the phone.

When he finished I walked his way. "Hey bro." I said. "Hey." He said smiling. "What's up? What happened with the results?" I asked. "The doctor said there's no problem. I mean me and Melanie can have kids. It's just a little hard for Melanie. She's stressing and stuff that's not helping." He sighed and I nodded.

"But hey.. I'm glad everything's fine. And it will get better trust me. Have Faith bro." I said patting his back. "Yeah. Thanks man." He chucked. "Always." I grinned. "Now I'll see you later." I said as I walked off.

I drove towards Bella's house but before I stopped at the coffee shop that was pretty close to her house. I bought her a Jasmine tea and waited for her to come down.

I've no idea how me the Nicola De Luca is doing these cliche stuff. A woman was actually bringing me on my knees from the very first meeting. This is not going to end well. Just a note to myself. 

 "Good morning." I said smiling at Bella once she walked out of the elevator. She chuckled and shook her head playfully.

"Good morning Nicola." She smiled. God my name never sounded so good before.

"Ready to go?" I asked. "Of course." She said and I handed her her tea then started walking. Even though it was pretty cold I noticed Bella preferred walking. Well she didn't have a car but she doesn't want me to drive her at work so I guess she enjoys walking.

"So how was your girls night with your friend?" I asked. "Ohh it was amazing. Irina always knows how to plan a girls night." She chuckled. I smiled softly and nodded.

I loved hearing about her day. About her life in general. And whoever knows me knows that I hate when people tell me about their day. So what the hell am I doing right now?

Man I'm fucked.

Nah you're whipped.

We talked a little about our days and then we arrived at the hospital. "I guess that's it." I said. "Yeah." Bella smiled. "Have fun at work." I said and she laughed softly. "Fun? Okay yeah." She said. "You know what I mean." I chuckled.

"Thanks Nicola." She smiled and walked off. "You're welcome Issie." I said even though she was already gone.

I walked away and just then my phone rang. I sighed and answered it. "What?" I asked while walking.