𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄| 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍.

↳ ❝𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀;❞

❝'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.❞

𝘐 𝘞𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘡𝘢𝘺𝘯

「𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑨」

𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑰 𝑺𝑨𝑾 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 when darkness took over me. I closed my eyes and all I could see was her eyes and her telling me to hold on and stay with her. I smiled softly and scratched the back of my neck. What is wrong with me? I've never felt like this before.

"You scared the hell out of us." I looked up at Cecilia and smiled. "I'm good mum. Chill." I said. "Good? You had a bullet right here." She said pointing close to her chest. "If something happened to you then what would we do?" She said softly.

"I'm fine mum okay? It's all over now. You can go home and rest." I said and she sighed. "That stubbornness of yours I just can't." She said holding her hands up.

It took me a while to convince mum to just go home and rest. Zain assured her he would stay here at all times and won't leave me alone. God help me. 

She wasn't that convinced but she decided to go rest and come back again later with more clean clothes for me.

"So the doctor.." Zain smirked causing me to roll my eyes. "Don't fucking start Zain." I growled. "I didn't even say anything." He laughed. "I know you and I know exactly what you want to say." I said pointing at him.

"Whatever. I was going to say the look you gave her was—"

"—shut up." I said throwing him a pillow causing him to laugh. Finally the door opened and Alexander with Leonardo walked in. "Well hello there little Nico." Leo grinned. "Do not call me that." I groaned throwing my head back causing them to laugh.

I've always hated that nickname. It sounds so fucking horrible. I'm not fucking little.

"Why are you here anyways? To get on my nerves?" I asked. "No. Mum sent us here." Alexander sighed and I chuckled. "Of course she did." I muttered shaking my head. For the millionth time the door opened and a nurse walked in with the food causing me to make a weird face.

"Enjoy your meal Mr De Luca." She said and smiled before walking off. "What do you enjoy at this soup? I ain't eating that." I said and Zain grabbed it. "I will." He said and started eating it causing me to shake my head. "So who's gonna go buy us all some burgers?" I asked clapping my hands.