First day, First Impressions, again

System online

I open my eyes and take in the scenery around me, if you could call it that. I awoke in a dim room, with a few boxes in the corner. I bring my hand to my face inspecting it.

Preparing data

I blink, and take a step forward. I'm not used to walking yet, I must've been recently programmed.

I check the data that I have stored in my memory. My title I am to answer to is Fye. My model is a fairy apparently. I have no memories of ever being commissioned before, so I must've been rebooted.

Files installed

It must be my task, whatever it is. I open the commission file and read over the programming figuring out my job.

" Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex,

You are stationed in the daycare, monitoring the daycare attendant. You are to act as his assistant. You need to keep a log book full of his behavior, and you will have to send it to hq at the end of each day. "

I send a confirm signal to show I understand my assignment. Just then the door opens.

"Fye, I'm here to lead you to the daycare center," a woman dressed in a security uniform says. I scan her for her Id.

Id: Vanessa
Occupation: security guard

I nod and follow her down a labyrinth of doors after confirming her identity. I found it strange the way she was acting, she seemed sad. It was also weird because she seems familiar. Everything seems familiar.

I push these thoughts to the back of my head. As an animatronic it's against my programming to be too sentient. I'm only meant to care for the lives of humans. I'm not supposed to let things become personal.

We finally reach the gates of the daycare area. It feels so nostalgic being here with Vanessa.

"Here we are, stay in there during hours, after you can roam the facility as you please," with that Vanessa speeds away, going almost as soon as she came. I brush it off it as it's most likely nothing against me. I enter through the big wooden doors and I head down towards the ball pit.

"Goooood morninggg!," A voice booms from a balcony, which towers over the ball pit. I see a figure emerge and immediately scan it.

Id: daycare attendant
Occupation: daycare attendant

The bright yellow animatronic does a somersault into the large pit of plastic balls. I peer into it checking to see if he's okay. I wobble into it myself, still not used to my legs. They must've been upgraded recently, because I vaguely remember my old legs having problems.

My thought process is interrupted by the animatronic.

"Hello! Hello new friend! Are you new? I've never seen you around before!," He exclaims jumping into my face. My expression is unmoving.

"I've been put into the position as your assistant. Were you not made aware by hq?," I question with a curious glance. Based on the coding I read I assumed this place is what humans would call a "tightly run ship".

"Oh! Oh I know! That weird letter...I just threw it out!," He giggles. He does a backflip out of the ball pit.

"If your going to be my assistant, you must know that I have verrry strict rules. And if you break them....," His demeanor shifts, he no longer gave of the energy of an airhead, now he sounds maniacal.

My system glitches a little, and my processor becomes hazy. This is all too familiar it seems like something that's happened to me before.

"Anyways, you seem like your good at following instructions, new friend, so you shouldn't worry! Oooh I should tell you the rules!," The attendant clears his throat dramatically," keep. The. Lights. On! And do as I say!,"