Ryan Tennyson

Name: Ryan Tennyson

Hero Name: Dino Thunder Red Ranger

Age: 18

Height: 6'2

Likes: His family (especially his brother), Power Rangers Dino Thunder (he will be chosen to lead the team), Dinobots, Lex Luthor, Lobo, Deathstroke, Jonathan Kent, Justice League (except for Superman and Wonder Woman), Teen Titans (except for Kon-El and Damian Wayne), his girls, reading, videogames, training, fighting against Union Heroes and Villains.

Dislikes: Union Academy, villains, greedy, abusive, rapist, bullies, liars, power-hungry, killers, Legion of Doom (except for Deathstroke, Lobo and Lex Luthor), Superman, Kon-El, Wonder Woman, Damian Wayne, Asuna Yuuki (his brother's ex-girlfriend), Salem, Ozpin, Ironwood, All for One, Khaos Brigade, Phantom Task, League of Assassins, General Zod, Faora-Ul, Vilgax, Albedo, Sentinel Prime, Mesogog, Annoying people and perverts.

Backstory: Ryan Tennyson was once a student of Union Academy, but his brother Ben Tennyson found out that he was abused, bullied and neglected for days, Ben felt sorry for himself and visited him in the hospital. Ryan forgave his brother for that. But then some Union students come in, and Ben gets furious by seeing them. Because of what happened, Ben cut one of Cardin's eyes off besides threatening to ruin Superman's life should he stand in his way again, besides breaking up with Asuna Yuuki. Later, he and his brother meet the original Power Rangers Dino Thunder, who chose Ryan to be the leader of a new generation of the team. Ryan then decides to become a heroic warrior and gets trained by Batman and Tommy Oliver. And he also befriended the Dinobots.

Universe: Unionverse, Ben 10, DC Comics, Hellboy, Transformers, Power Rangers Dino Thunder