chapter 1

"Y/N!"

"Ugh yes mom?!'

"Your going to be late to work if you don't get up!"

"shit…"
I roll out of bed and stomp to my closet to grab my uniform. I work at Freddy's pizza Plex and it's only my 3rd week in I have gotten pretty used to the routine of the place I get there around 7am and work till 6am the next day. i do that every other day it's nice nothing ever happens and I get a great pay check and all I do is just wonder around, I do occasionally fall asleep but the strangest thing happens when I wake, I'm covered by a blanket with little moons on it. I just think it's one of the other guards being nice but I thought I was the only one to work night shift but it's not anything important.

I start up my car and grab my cup of coffee and prepare for the long day ahead of me.

"Y/N good to see you I need to talk to you in my office"
Oh great this guy probably has another thing for me to do like always.
I follow him to his office and sit in front of his desk.

"So as you know we have a daycare section over yonder"

"Yeah what about it"

"Well someone reported the electric bill being a lot more then usual and when I checked what was causing it I noticed that the lights in the daycare area were left on after hours"

"Strange I never noticed"

"If you could just check on that, that would be awesome I'm sure it's just someone forgetting to turn them off"

"Yeah no problem I will report to you in the morning"

"Thanks alright go clock in and get busy"
I walk out of the office and take a detour to this daycare section. There's a slide for an entrance and you could look over the huge play area there's lots of kids running and laughing its always been a thought of mine to work at a daycare once I reach an appropriate age. I look over to a kid crying and a sun animatronic hugging it and trying to calm it down. The animatronic looked up at me as if he could sense me staring idk why but I duck down when I look back he's gone.

Time skip

As I'm waving good bye to are last visiters I lock up the doors and start to check every room. I sigh heavily and slump down in a chair when I suddenly remember what the boss told me about the daycare so I stand up and make my way over there and the lights were on alright and the office for lights is of course in the room so I groan and make my way to the slide when I hit the ball pit I try my hardest to quickly get out, ball pits have always given me the creeps once when I was 6 I was at an old Freddy's joint and a kid was said to go missing in one. I make it out but ofc to my luck I trip over a stack of fucking cans.

"NO NO NO WHAT A MESS WHAT A MESS  WHICH IS THE TOP WHATS THE BOTTOM CLEAN UP CLEAN UP!!!"
I'm scared shitless fall to the floor and stumble to get up and over to one of the play cage things I run through one till I feel safe and hidden just as I breathe out I feel a hand on my shoulder and a loud voice

"HELLO YOU SURE ARE UP LATE ARE WE HAVING A SLUBER PARTY?!?"

"AAAHHH"

"I-IM SORRY I DONT MEAN TO FRIGHTEN YOU"
I feel tears form my heart is beating so fast I can't breathe and I think I'm blacking out.

about 10/20 min later

"NEW FRIEND PLEASE WAKE UP IM SORRY I SCARED YOU I DONT MEAN TO FRIGHTEN YOU"
I blink my eyes a few times I feel extremely light headed

"Wtf happened"
I try to sit up but he held me down

"HEY JUST STAY THERE YOUR HEART IT SEEMS BROKEN??"

"I-I have a weak heart and asthma I'm fine"
He doesn't move just looks at you

"Why did you freak out about the cans anyway?"

"WELL I DONT WANT KIDS TO TRIP AND GET HURT SO I ALWAYS PICK THEM UP ITS JUST A HABIT OF MINE"

"Aww your so sweet"

"Hey what's all over your face?"
I noticed a ton of glitter glue and stickers

"Let's get you cleaned up"

"NO WAIT THE KIDS SAID I LOOKED GOOD AND I DONT MIND"
omg he's to much

"Oh hey Almost forgot the lights why are they on?"

"BECAUSE IT'S MY ONE RULE KEEP THE LIGHTS ON UNTIL NAP AND ONLY AT NAP WILL THEY BE OFF!"

"Why? The boss isn't to happy about the bill it's causing"
He goes quiet

"Sundrop?"

"THERE WAS AN ACCIDENT THE OTHER WEEK WITH MOONDROP"

"What?"

"IT WASN'T NAP YET BUT THERE WERE THESE KIDS WHO WHENT IN THE OFFICE WHILE I WAS BUSY CLEANING AND THEY FLIPED THE LIGHTS OUT AND MOONDROP WHENT NUTS FOR NO REASON HES NORMALLY REALLY CHILL BUT HE JUST WHENT CRAZY AND HE HURT ONE OF THE KIDS I HAD TO STEP IN AND STOP HIM"

"Well there aren't any kids after hours Sundrop we have to turn them off or the boss is going to get pissed at me"

"NO NO LIGHTS ON HE NEEDS TO BE LOOKED AT BEFORE I TRUST HIM AGAIN"
i go silent and thought of an idea

"Sundrop can I have a look at him I'm pretty good with robotics myself"
He seems hesitant but he nods he walks me over to the desk and looks at me for a long time.

"BE CAREFUL Y/N"

"Wait how-"

Before I could finish the lights turn off and he's gone. I here rustling in the corner I duck under the desk and regret my choice. I start to feel myself shake as the sound of bells and steps get closer to me.

"hELLo tHeRE"
first problem I noticed is his voice box
I open my eyes to be greeted by a moon

"H-Hello"

"DoNt bE FriGhTeNeD"

"M-Moondrop may I examine y-your workings?"

"WhY wOulD YoU WaNt tO dO tHaT?"

"Well from what I've heard your voice box is fucked and it seems there might be a problem with your inner workings"
The moon looks away in thought

"gO aHeAd bE mY gUeSt"
He pops his chest cavity open and I get to work about 30 min later I have fixed the problem and I have him rebot to finish the process.

"How do you feel now?"

"WHO ARE YOU?"

"Sigh* problem solved"
I flip the switch to tell sun about the finding"

"SOO DID YOU FIX HIM!!?"

"yep all new so can we keep the lights off?"

"YES THANK YOU Y/N FOR YOUR HELP YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GET BACK TO WORK"

"Shit I forgot'
I run out the big castle like doors and wave good by to sun.

---------------------------------------------------------
So I'm planning on posting a chapter every night if this goes the way I want it but requests and suggestion are always open hope this finds you well.