chapter 9

“Oh hey there moon what's popen?”
He glares at me

“I thought you said you would visit my on your shift its almost time to open back up”

"Moon I'm sorry we were just having fun!"

"It looked like something more y/n"

"Well it wasn't so get over yourself"
He jerks around and grabs me by my chin

"Get over myself why y/n Im afraid I can't do that dear"

"And why's that"
He starts to spin me

"Because it makes you upset"

"Ugh your so mean!"
He laughs and pats my head

"Are we good now you done freaking the fuck out?"

"Hey language!"

"And no I'm still cross with you it's going to take a lot to make me forgive you"
I turn around and start to walk away

"Hey wait were you going?!"

"Leaving to find Monty because your angry with me for a stupid reason"
He grabs me by my hips and starts to sprint to his room. He throws me on his bed and glares at me.

"What?!"

"I love you"

"Awww your blushing!"

"Hey stop that I am not"
I grab his cheeks and kiss him

"I love you to you big baby"
I pat next to me on the bed for him to lay with me

"Please moon I'm sorry I didn't visit sooner"
He sighs and lays next to me tightly grabbing me, nuzzling his face in my neck.
I got around a good 5 hours of sleep before someone was poking my face.

"Mmmm!"

"What!"

"Good morning my little sunshine"
Sun gives me a big kiss on my lips then proceeds to do little ones all over my face.

"Hehe ok ok sun good morning"

"How was work last night?"

"Pretty good me and Monty hung out for a bit"
His expression saddened

"What's wrong?"
I grab his cheeks as tears flea his eyes

"Are you going to leave me and moon?!?!!"
He starts to sob.

"Moon said Monty has you under a spell!!"
More sobs. I just rub his back until he's not screaming anymore.

"Sun honey moon is just mad that I didn't hang out with him all night I'm not leaving you I promise"
I put his head on my shoulder and shush him.

"Moon is to much to handle"

"We need to get out and get everything together for the kids sweet heart"
He picks me up and hugs me tightly before walking to the balcony.

"No no wait!'
He put my head on my chest and jumps

"Ahhh fuck noo"
When we hit the balls sun sets me on the out side of them before himself.

"Language y/n"
(The woman was to stunned to speak)
I nod and walk to the light switch hitting it on.and soon after his them turns on we get all the arts out for the kids since today was craft day.
One by one little munchkins start to crowd in

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE TODAY IS ART DAY!"
the kids all cheer,art day has always seemed like there favorite.after everyone have some paper and art stuff me and sun lay down a little ways back to have a larger view over the kids sun had a paper and some crayons he's drawing two stick figures. I myself brought a sketchbook in I have a drawing to give to moon and one for sun.

"Hey sun look what I made you"
I show him the portrait of him I made and he jumps with joy taking it from me and taping it up on his wall of drawings he receives daily. He really is just a big sweet boy. As I stare at him admiring his personality a kid walks to me tapping my shoulder.

"Hey kiddo what's up?"
I look to see them handing me a paper with a picture on it.

"Is this for me?"
They nodded

"It's you see it had your hair and eyes miss y/n"
He points out the details of the drawing

"Aww thank you so much"
I give the little boy a hug and shoo him off. Still smiling at the picture I didn't notice sun staring at me.

"Hey y/n do you like my drawing"
He pouts as he shows me a drawing of him holding a girl's hand.

"Is that me and you?"

"Yeah!"

"It's amazing sun"
I kiss his cheek and take the drawing to my office room and hang them both up.
---------------------------------------------------------
Two in one night guys!!! Thank you for the support and for reading requests are appreciated and helpful if you want chapters to come out faster hit me up with some requests or offers I will give you full credit love y'all❤️❤️❤️now get some sleep