chapter 4

After sun woke me up I clocked in and got everything ready for the kids today I don't have any paperwork so I would be helping sun the whole day I'm slightly nervous about moon because there is something definitely off about his innerworkings and I'm slightly concerned about the kids safety there only kids but we'll just have to see what happens.
Today there is a total of 30 kids I mark all of them in to the chart and send it up to the main office. As I sit and watch sun play with the kids a shy little girl walks up to me.

"Hey there did you need something?"
The little girl points to her knee and I see blood.

"Oh shit!"

"Y/N YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!"

"SHES BLEEDING!!!"
I scream at him the little girl noticed how panicked I am and starts to cry

"No no please don't cry it's alright I'm going to fix you right up'
I pick the little thing up and sit her on my hip as I run to sun.

"Sun her knee where's the first aid kit!"
Sun runs to a corner of the room and pulls out a cute like first aid kit with flowers on it.
He pulls out a cloth and wips the girls knee and puts a cute little cupcake bandaid on her owie.

"Your to sweet cupcake Band-Aids really"

"WHAT KIDS LIKE COLORFUL THINGS!"

"Well we should get back to the kids before they destroy the place"
About and hour later sun asked me to get the table prepared for lunch so I will it down and ask for the serving bot to bring down the lunch. Today was dino nuggets and the kids seemed super excited. Sun came out of a storage closet with a box and 5 kids lined up in front of him and were handed glow sticks witch were put on there rist he then when to the much younger once and placed a different color glow stick on their rist he then took two older kids that I think in there description said had hard time with sleeping he took them to what I'm guessing is a private room for them then I clicks he's helping moon know witch kids are to young to be punished or ones with issues and the ones who can't sleep are put in a separate room so he doesn't have to worry about them.

"Omg your so sweet!!"

"Shhhh y/n not right now I need you to lay the small ones down please"
I take the little ones to there cotts and lay them down once everyone is settled sun drop walks me to the office.

"Y/n please stay in here just in case"

"What do you mean?"
He doesn't answer me just walks right out. I take that as my qeu to turn the light off when I do I here laughing witch is to my guess moondrop. I walk over the the window and look out I see him walking around the kids checking there wrists.
He stops and as if he Sensed I was watching turn to me and started to walk to the office I duck down but in no time moon in inside the office and crouching Infront of me.

"HEY THERE STARSHINE WHY ARE YOU HIDING?"

"well sun told me to stay here"

"DID ME NOW"
he grabs my wast and picks me up bringing me out of the office he sits on the balcony of his room holding me in his lap I'm to shocked to move.

"Starshine I had a great time last night did you know you snore?"

"I DONT SNOR-"
He covers my mouth

"I aut to punish you for yelling during nap young lady". He growled at me

"S-sorry moon I didn't mean to"
He out my head on his shoulder and strokes my hair and ofc I fall asleep.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"

"whaaa!?'
Sundrop is throwing me around

"Sunny please ow!"

"YOU HAD YOUR HANDS WRAPPED AROUND ME!"
he looks like he is blushing

"Sorry"
I try to make myself sound sad

"N-NO NO Y/N IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO"
I lift my head up and chuckle

"He can you kneel down for a moment?"
He bends over and I kiss his cheek before running off laughing.
All the kids were up and play so I decide to hide in the play structures that had the most kids so he would have a harder time getting me. I find a good spot that wouldn't trap me kids run by me laughing then I here Sundrop calling my name

"Y/N~ WERE DID YOU GO?"

"SHE'S IN HERE SUNDROP!"
damnit kids are such tadle tails not long after sun is Infront of me me yelling rule breaker and carries me to the office.

"YOU KISSED ME!"

"what don't tell me you didn't like it I know you did"

"THE KIDS ARE HERE THIS IS A DAYCARE Y/N"

"Look I'm sorry ok damn Sundrop I just kissed you moondrop would appreciate that kiss more then you did"
With that I storm out and decide to take a walk.
---------------------------------------------------------
So yeah it seem that moondrop is are main romancer for now stay tuned to find out what happens next love y'all sleep tight❤️