chapter 2- the new school

When Annabell got off the bus she stepped into her new school.

"Wow so many people." she said with a scared voice. She walked to her first class and the "Mean Girls" nocked her stuff all over the floor and no one helped her with her stuff, so she was late for class so she picked up her stuff and went to class and the "Mean Girls" started laughing. Class started and she had the wrong books, so the teacher let her go to her locker to get her stuff. Annabell got her stuff and went to the bathroom and found a cut across her hand.

"Ouch." she yelled. After that she went back to class and went on with the day. By the time it was lunch her hand was hurting badly. And the "Mean Girls" came and stole her lunch and her money. Now she was stuck with a hurt hand and no lunch or money. After school she went home and ran to her room to see if she can help the pain that was in her hand. But nothing worked. She went down for dinner later that night and ate everything.

"Guess you were hungry."Her mom said

"You would have no idea." she said back. After dinner she went to bed and started to have terrible nightmares about what might happen to her hand. Her mom usually comes and wakes her up. Next morning Annabell had a craving for fish. She got dressed in a normal outfit. She ran down stairs and ask her mom for fish for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

"Ok."mom answered

"Thanks mom for some reason I'm craving fish, weird right I hate to eat fish but i love fish." Annabell told her mom in a fast manner. She hurried up and ate and ran to the bus stop. When she got there the "Mean Girls" were waiting for the bus to so, Annabell ran past them but ran right into a ditch.

"Owwwwwwwww HELP HELP (crying noises)." When she finally got out, she was all bruised and had cuts all over her. She ran home told her mom and got to stay home.

TO BE CONTINUED...