chapter 4-Things happen

Annabell fell in the water and a glowing shell caught her eye she swam to it but when she touched it and got a sharp pain where she got stabbed with that colorful rock in the ocean and in her legs she didn't know what was going on so she swam up to the surface she was greeted by a old lady that said

"At midnight tomorrow the moon light will touch you and the next day you will be something new just don't go in the water." the old lady explained. Annabell had a confused look on her face. She went back inside and dried off and went back to bed. When she woke up her mom told her to take a shower, so she did. When she was done her legs hurt a little. When she was dressed and went down to eat Annabell slipped and fell down the stairs.

"Owwww."Annabell cried

"OMG are you ok darling?"her mom asked in shock.

"NOOOO OF COURSE I'M NOT MOM I JUST FELL DOWN SOME STAIRS IV"E BEEN IN A LOT OF PAIN ALL THIS WEEK AND NOW YOU ASK IF IM OK WELL NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Annabell screamed. She helped her up and took her to her bed and went to her room and cried. Annabell went into her mom's room to comfort her.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you mom just this week has been terrible for me first I fall in a ditch and get cuts and bruises second I get thrown in a ocean and get put in the hospital. And now I fall down the stairs I'm just so stressed."Annabell explain.

"It ok I understand everything you have been through."Annabell's mom said in a caring voice. Annabell just left for school. Later that day Annabell celebrated her 16th birthday and she ate a lot if chocolate. She went outside and she saw the full moon and then it happens she fell in water and she turned into a mermaid. Annabell was scared so she lay out of the water and hoped to get dried. Until someone came out and saw her as a mermaid. The person was her best friend from Elementary. Her name was Sophia.

"OMG Annabell is that a costume or what."she said in a very confused worried and scared voice.

"Don't tell anyone but, I'm a mermaid."Annabell said in a nervous voice.

"I wont but wow that's awesome can I be a mermaid."Sophia said in a excited voice

"I don't know."Annabell answered.

"I really want to though please I've been your friend for the longest time and you wont let me be a mermaid." Sophia said in a mad voice. Annabell's mom walked out and Sophia covered Annabelle's tail.

"Whats going on...?"said Annabell's mom in a questioning voice.

Sophia screamed,"NOTHING JUST CATCHING UP YOU KNOW HAHAHAHAHA."

Annabell's mom replied,"ok...?"

"Bye!!!!!!!!!"screamed Sophia.