The "Constructive" Criticizers

This style of writer can be found anywhere and in just about every genre. They're the style of reader/commenter who believe they're making a good point or suggestion, but their comment comes across as rude and ignorant, whether they like it or not.

If they were to read a passage like this one, which, by the way, is far from my writing style and also the most stereotypical fan fiction I could possibly write:

i waked in two my favorit stor called starbucks. i waked too the conter.

"Frappucino plz" i telled the barista. i am a typical white girl. they called my name and i grabbed my drink. they alwayz spel my name rong. bretany obviosly has no eye.

I waked to the table and crashd in two a big man. i spillez my frappachino all over my new shirte.

I looked up two sea harri stiles.

"im srry" he siad.

I turned in two a mermaid and he reachd out trying too kid nap me. now i am preggers.

"YOUR STORY SUCKS GET A LIFE OR LEARN TO SPELL OR SOMETHING JUST GET OFF WATTPAD. But, you know, no offense or anything."

No matter how bad the story is, discouraging people is never the answer, so reread your comments before you post them.

(Sorry if I offended anyone with the fanfic. Of the ones I've tried to read, this is what I've gotten out of it.)