|"Music, The Soul Of This Universe."|

"Sometimes you meet a person
 and you just click—
you're comfortable with them,
 like you've known them, your whole life,
 and you don't have to pretend
 to be anyone or anything.
"

― Alexandra Ardonetto

"Where words fail,
music speaks."

 — Hans Andersen

***********

"For someone once said,
'Sometimes what your heart had always been looking for, comes, when you were not looking at all.'
And that's what happened with these two.

She wasn't looking for love, for she had never hoped that a single person would be able to accept all what she encased, and love her till their last breath. And it did not help that she had believed, secretly, that she would never herself  be able to love somebody after all what she had gone through and would, in future, have to go through, thus, putting an end to her quest of love.

He wasn't one to believe in love, anymore. Initially he had trusted in it, you know, admiring its magic, and longing for its beckoning. But now, after all the hurt, all the betrayals that he had endured, he had begun to believe himself to be incapable of friendship even, love being out of his beats for sometime now.

But well, friendship, love, companionship and connection, they don't come when you call them.

They are all uninvited guests, who knock at your door when you least expect it. 

And thus, their story kicked off, with Her, The Queen of Magiciana, dressed as a commoner for her people's happiness; Him, the King of Fire, hiding amongst the ordinary in a land unknown, for his people's safety; and Music, the connection that first brought them together, in front of each other."

-Destiny, The String Tying the Stars and So much more.

**********

Her

"Me next, please! Pick me, next! I want to fly like an airplane. Whoosh!" The young girl spoke excitedly, jumping up and down as she pushed herself through the sea of children surrounding her, her face set in an evergreen smile.

"Calm down, Rachel. You would hurt yourself, if you do that, okay?" She replied, before complying to the young girl's request and tossing her high up in the air.

And as the chatter of the happy, giggling children around her continued to accelerate, she could not help but think that choosing to come to the Emerald City first had been one of the best decisions of her place. The place had that energy, that beautiful mystical vigor, that just attracted people towards itself, and she could not help but imagine that something grand was about to come her way, a feeling that filled her heart with a pleasure, she could not describe in words. 

***********

Him

In the silence of the little room, whose bare ceiling with chips of paint falling off, gave him the solace he needed, the wooden tiles that stuck haphazardly to the floor resonated within him a beat, a tune that he suddenly felt the need to develop, to hum, to play.