20

"Okay...I'm just gonna leave since I'm the reason." I told them and quickly walked away from the 3 of them to find Juda only finding Dan-o's back guy or Number 13 or...Anyways, he's staring at the sea. 

I walk up to him. "Hey...Whatcha looking at?" He look down on me, just stayed silent. "Maybe I should change your name to a man with few words... but more like no words."

"Yin! I've been looking for you." Juda ran to me with water bottle on her hand. "Here." She gave me the water. "Thanks."

Before I could even taste the water, another stage happens.

(FLIP PAGE)

3rd POV

The A3's fan girls waits outside their room down the Balcony. Gyeong is enjoying the pool but got annoyed the girls watching him that makes him to go inside.

There is some tiny bit tension on them after what happened but they're the A3, they were supposed to stick together.

"I'm going out for a while." He told them. "Sure." Dohwa nodded at him and Gyeong peacefully left.

"Lee Dohwa." Namju spoke up.

"Yes?"

Namju stood up from his seat and fixes his sleeves, facing Dohwa. "I have been meaning to ask you this." He stopped in front of his friend.

"Do you have feelings for Yeo Juda?" He asked and Dohwa chuckled. "What are you talking about?"

Namju hesitated but continued to talk. "How about...Jeon Yi-jeun?" Dohwa is confused about what he said.

"What do you mean? Why are you concern about her?" Dohwa asked. "Just answer the question." Namju glare at him.

"She and I are friends...Close friends." Dohwa answered. "Then, why are you always with her? And smile like that too." Namju wanted to ask many questions but don't want to forget what he and Yin talked about all this comic book world.

"Why are you even asking me? Is this about what happened earlier? Gyeong is with her first, why are you upset by me?"

"Gyeong have Dan-o but, you...Friends is no exception." Namju is trying to get himself together to not spill about him knowing what is really happening.

"Besides...Do you think there's no girl who wouldn't smile in front of me?" Dohwa have a sarcastic personality, much of a social butterfly than the other 2 members of A3.

Namju is pissed but kept his cool as he walk a bit more towards him. "Lee Dohwa, you know right?"

Dohwa's smile faded at the moment.

"I really hate it when other people touch what's mine. Stay out of it." Namju bumped his shoulder to his and also left the room.

Dohwa sighed and thought. This is my fate...isn't it?

Yin's POV

Juda is nowhere to be found, maybe she's with her lovey-dovey moment with Oh Namju and here I am all alone at the beach.