21

(FLIP PAGE)

It wasn't me who the Author needed, it was Oh Namju who the Author needed. There are some cases making me feel and think that Namju can move freely, for example, the time in the Science Lab when Dan-o cause a scene.

Next one, when Dohwa was bringing Juda back to her house that night, Namju was there too.

Now, I'm in a random place again, when Author-nim is using both of the protagonist, he or she'll throw the extras to the side like a trash like what the hell?

Somehow, I'm forgetting something about my character and what I am behind the shadows. In my character, I have a sickness that I have a low-blood or something like that then behind the shadows back then, I was having this visions too but not about the continuity, it felt like it was from other life of mine.

And, my character have my own copy of the 'Secret' inside my room which is kinda sus though...

"It's exactly a half!" Somebody squealed. "I think you and I are meant to be together."

I rolled my eyes seeing Gyeong with his two fangirls who, I think, are willingly would jump off the clip just to marry him.

"If you're done move away, I want to try it with Gyeong too." The other one handed it to his front. "Could you break it?"

"You do it." He says. Too bad for her, it wan uneven. Very funny.

I was startled when Dan-o walked passed me, walking towards Gyeong, with red eyes. 

That must've been from crying...

"What's wrong with her?" They asked. I'm glad that I'm not with Juda right now, glad that I get to be with Dan-o in her worst times. "She's trying to look pitiful to get Gyeong's attention."

"Hey, Dan-o while you're at it, why don't you make your heart monitor beep?" She jokes. "Beep, beep, beep!" They laugh.

I went beside Dan-o. "Want me to make both of your heart stop beating? No? Then shut up." I glare at them.

"What are you trying to do huh? First Juda now Dan-o? What are you, a hero? Pft."

"Stop it." Gyeong told them and they immediately obeyed.

Are they some kind of pet to obey and follow A3's ordeer? What breed are they?

Dan-o stayed silent though, staring at Gyeong, I know that there is something inside her brain to yell at Gyeong.

Gyeong stood up with his fangirls following behind him like some pets. "Just stay in the hospital if your heart hurts."

They walked pass us and I glance at Dan-o. "D-Dan-o? You look pale, are you cold? Do you want me to beat Gyeong?" 

She sighed then stomp her feet towards Gyeong making me follow her just in case Gyeong lost his temper and may...or may not hurt her or yell at her for being annoying again.

She hit his back hard that left my jaw dropping. "Hey, are you out of your mind?!"