[2o]

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Triple update :D :D :D :D I didn't know I could do it hahaha.

But honestly, shout out to my real b*tch. The first person who commented on my story and propelled me forward to keep writing. This last chapter is dedicated to: daddylilgirl305. You the real MVP.

WARNING: rápe. i am so sorry.
_____________________

I'm Only Joking

_____________________

My hands and ankles are tied up, a blindfold is over my eyes, a gag is in my mouth, and tears are streaming down my face. I have no idea where I am going, but I know the vehicle is moving...fast. I am in a confined space, probably the trunk. My cries are muffled, and clawing the carpet will get me nowhere. I have been working on trying to get the ropes off for the past hour and they were finally starting to come loose.

I felt the vehicle come to a quick halt just as I freed my hands. I quickly undid my ankles, and ripped off the blindfold and gag. I hear their shuffled footsteps coming towards the trunk, and their boisterous laughs fill my ears.

My heart is pounding, I can hear it in my ears. I need to escape. I need to.

Light flooded the trunk, and I shielded my eyes. I heard them shouting at me, but I tried to ignore them as I jumped out of the trunk, and tried to push past them. My hair was grabbed and they yanked me back. I was screaming and thrashing about when a slap sent me to the ground.

"Oh, baby girl. I did not want to do that." My hair was grabbed, making me look up and into his disgusting, pale blue eyes. "But you made me. Now, get the fúck up and follow me. If you try to run, I will kill you. Am I understood?" He released my hair and I rubbed where it was grabbed. I slowly stood to my feet, and followed the disgusting monster.

"Get the blindfold. I don't want her knowing the escape route." Theo said, halting his walking. I was about to protest when the blindfold was placed over my eyes again. "Come on baby girl. Let's go to your new home."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me along, my tears and cries filling the air. God where are my boys? They said they would protect me. No matter what, they said Theo was never going to get to me, and they let me down. Not only do I feel a huge, empty hole in my chest, but I felt something arising that I have never felt before; disappointment.

I was pushed onto a soft surface, and quickly realized that it was a bed. Instant panic started to settle in me at the thought of Theo's hands touching me in my private areas. The blindfold was lifted from my eyes, and the overwhelming, bright color of white blinded me for a few seconds. I quickly adjusted and realized that everything was either white, or a nice cream color. Where am I?

"Let's get you all cleaned up. You're so filthy." Theo said, shutting and locking the bedroom door behind me. He grabbed my hand, and started to drag me towards the bathroom.

"Oh baby girl, we're going to have the time of our lives! We're going to have to unmark you first, but that can wait for later." He said as he started the shower. I took in my surroundings, and it was a nice bathroom. Everything was luxurious, and grand. If I had a dream bathroom, this would be it. But not anymore.

"First, we need to get you cleaned up so you can meet the rest of the pack, which you will soon be Luna of." He stepped towards me, and started to undress me. As soon as he touched the bottom of my pullover, my hand came up and clawed at his face, my nails digging into his cheek, creating bloody stripes in my wake. He screamed out and backhanded me. It sent me flying into the wall, my head bouncing off of it.

I was quite dizzy before I regained my composure, and I was looking up at an angry man who looked as if he was going to kill me.

"Looks like my baby girl needs to be taught a lesson." Before I could process anything, I was laid across his lap, my jeans and panties around my ankles. His hand was repeatedly connecting with my bum, the slap and the sound of my cries filling the room. God, it didn't feel good at all. All I felt was the searing pain his hand and his rings caused.Tears were streaming down my face by the time he was done. I think it was a total of sixty spanks.