Chapter 1

Hi guyssss💕💕💕. This is my first ever book so pls don't be so harsh on me I can't handle criticism well thanksss🥺🥰🥰🥰💕 Pls don't forget to vote and comment to support me💕💕🎣🎣🎣

Raven POV (3rd person)
I woke up and had a terrible headache. I groaned and brushed the strands of hair from my face. I got up and looked in the mirror and saw my hazel orbs, tired. There they were, a mess. Then I put my mullet in a messy bun and smudged my eyeliner that I forgot to take off last night. As always I was feeling like shit. I went to the kitchen to see my mother cooking. "Good morning honey," she said. I rolled my eyes. I sat down and started eating. "So... your first day of college... are you excited." Mom said, trying to make conversation. "Meh." I replied. I was always annoyed by her, not really for a reason. We used to get along very well when I was little. But it all changed when dad left us. "I'm going." I said leaving the food she cooked for me. "But you didn't eat honey." She said, which kinda annoyed me since it's my life and I'm the one eating. I glared at her and she quietly apologized. I felt bad for her and apologized from her. She smiled. "It's ok baby I know you're going through a lot." I almost cried but I didn't wanna ruin my makeup. It was already ruined enough.

Then I grabbed my skateboard and started going towards the school, my new college, Willowside. Apparently it used to be a castle, which, I admit, does intrigue me. I was almost going to be happy about starting a new school until I realized that he would be there too. Ugh, him. I skated until I reached the entrance. A whole mountain was the area of the school. It was large which is comforting since it's harder for me to bump into him.

As I was walking, I looked at my phone to see what class I had. It was introduction to fine arts. After that, literature. I walked towards the art class and sat down on one of the desks on the back row. I wanted to be as far away from the teacher as possible as I didn't have many positive experiences with the art teachers in my life. They all thought I was "depressing", which I mean I was but it didn't concern them. The class passed quickly as it was just the teacher talking some bullshit.

Then I made my way into the literature class. Before going into the class, I heard a familiar laughter. My body froze and I felt my anger boil up inside me. And yet, it reminded me of a simpler time, a time where I was happy. That made me even madder. How dare a laughter make me think about... her...

I got myself together and went into the class. There he was. Laughing like nothing happened and as he didn't do all those mistakes. Smiling nervously to the crowd of people that were laughing with him. How did he forget her so quickly? Why does he get to heal and I don't. I hope that you haunt him too, Layla...

Like you always did to me..

His smile slowly faded away as he saw me. I saw his smile falter. I was glaring at him like he murdered... her... I slowly put on an evil smirk which made him shiver slightly. Finally, he could see my pain.

I saw his 'friends' realize our staring contest and whisper to each other. I sighed and went to the back row of the class
. I realized he was trying to summon the courage to talk to me. Maybe apologize for his mistakes. But instead, all he said was "When will you stop all this? Aren't you tired of blaming me for your actions?"

...

...

...

"Go fuck yourself Smith."
"E-excuse me?!"
Everyone watched us. I didn't care.
" I said... go. Fuck. Yourself. Smith."
"You'll never change will you, Raven? I really hoped that we could get along after everything that we went through."
I only responded with: "Tch. Suck my nonexistent dick you fucking bitch. You never really liked her anyway, I remember the shit you said to your daddy."
"I-Look Raven. I know how you feel but you have to accept the fact that she is..."
"She's what, Smith? Say it. Cause you're acting like it never happened."
He was tearing up, his voice slightly cracking.