Oliver x One Direction - EVIL MAFIA BOSS

Oliver POV

Today I woke up with a headache. I was so bored with my ordinary life and wished that it would change. I wasn't quirky and edgy like Raven and Layla so I was always feeling insecure about it. But today, my ordinary life would turn upside down, but I didn't know it back then. I got out of bed clueless about what was gonna happen to me in a moment. While I was getting out of my room, I heard my mother call me from downstairs:

"Oliver! Come to the living room. There are five boys saying they are mafia saying that they want to kidnap you."

I was so shocked. Could it be?? So, I hurriedly went downstairs. There was 5 gorgeous and attractive young men with manly black suits. They looked so intimidating.

"Oliver, follow us to the car. Don't try to escape." Said the guy with long curly light colored hair.

"Or what?" I said to tease him.

He smirked. "You don't want to see it."

So I followed them to the outside. Their car was very big and looked expensive so I figured that they were sooooo rich. I was nervous but also excited for my new not-so-ordinary-anymore life. When I went into the car, they immediately started driving. While we were going to this mysterious place that I didn't know of, one of the boys turned their face to me and started talking.

"Hey, I'm Louis. These are Liam, Niall, and Harry. And he..." Louis pointed to the handsome driver "is Zayn."

"You are going to stay with us for 3 months." Said Harry.

"Then, what are you going to do to me?" I asked, nervously.

Harry put on that same evil smirk on his face "You'll see when the time comes..."

To be continued...