I cant handle change & twilight crossover🧛🏼🧛🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼

2 years ago when Layla was still alive

I woke up as happy as a funeral. But then I actually became happy, realizing I would see her today... the girl... her... she lets me bite her, which ends my vampirical dark urges.grrr. I only told her that I was a vampire. Because if I told to others, they wouldn't understand because I'm not like them. I'm different. I'm weird. Have they ever seen my hair not gelled up? That's weird. I got up and said hi to my human mom. My dad was a vampire but he left me when I was 3 because I was so ugly. Well, guess what dad? I'm hot now! I even have a goth gf!!! Anyways I left home to see... her...
I went near her house and climbed up to her bedroom window. It was open as it was a hot summer day. I got in and there was one person that was facing the other direction. I assumed it was her so I bit her arm. It wasn't her. It was...
"RAVEN!?!?"
It was Oliver.
Just then, Layla came in.
"wtf you guys lol."

I was so jealous because I'm an alpha vampire werewolf dragon elf prince hybrid. Fuck that! I'm a sigma. I need to "protect my territory".
So I bit Oliver harder. But I bet he liked it because he once told me he was into that kind of stuff. We are very different. He is submissive and breedable. I am the opposite.
Layla is scary about that stuff though. She likes... weird stuf... very weird stuff... but I'm not scared cause I'm a sigma alpha vampire werewolf dragon elf cyborg prince hybrid.

Anyway, I growled at Oliver so that Layla would see how alpha I am. Oliver just blushed. "Raven, stop it." Layla said. And I said "O-ok mommy."
"Good boy."
Oliver said "WHAT THE FRICK IS GOING ON?!"
I snarled at him for shouting because only I can shout since I have a wolf voice and howl every night listening to mcr.
I had to tell him.

I put a strand of my mullet hair behind my ear and look down and bite my lips. "I know you can't understand me, Oliver. Its okay, I'm used to it."
"Raven..." we got closer to each other. Then I leaned in. I bit his nose off.

A/N: Guys...I have realized the decrease in your engagement 🙂🙂🤨🤔🤔 So I will not be posting the next chapters if you don't vote...#supportyoungauthors