Hope is a heartache

Hi loves welcome to a new chapter. This one gets a bit mature so here is a SMUT warning!
Little background info Vic and Luke are married in this story. Yay Vicley ;) 

Robert gazes with adoration at the woman pinned below him. He feels so lucky to finally call her his. 'You're gazing Robert! It's creepy.' She sighed while holding his gaze with a twinkle in her eyes.  Robert grinned at her and continued dripping icecream between her boobs. She let out a quiet moan and looked at him with a playfull smirk. He took time kissing, teasing an licking her nipples and the space between her boobs making sure that there was no icecream  left. She let out a loud moan when he catches her nipple between his teeth. Robert started laughing and quickly felt two hands on his cheeks pulling him into a demanding kiss. 'Babe i told you i wanted to worship you so lay still.' He tried to move away but she wouldn't let him 'No i need you ! Babe you can worship me after.' she started to move her hips upwards trying to find him and take this teasing to the next level while taking biting down on his lower lip letting him know she wasn't kidding. It felt so natural for Robert that before he knew it he got a hold on her hips and slowly pushed himself in while biting down on her shoulder. 'Oh Robert,' She moaned finally getting what she wanted. Robert smirked at her and looked up and saw her eyelids dropped, biting her own lip while he started moving. He took his time worshipping her with every move he made.  Robert kissed her lips and started moving from her jaw to her shoulder, boob before grabbing one of her legs and put it over his shoulder. He slid out and slammed into her deeper than before.

She met him every move while moving her hips upwards meeting his. He couldn't help but let out a grunt when she clenched her inner muscles around him. 'FACK Andy! Why did we wait so long? You feel so good.' He slightly pushed on her lower belly and moved faster. 'Oh Robert!' Andy felt herself getting closer and closer to her orgasm. He hold her hips up a bit.  It didn't take long before they both reached their orgasm. Robert collapsed next to her.  'We should've done this sooner, i missed you' He told her while holding her close. Andy placed her head on his chest satisfied trying to calm her breath. Her whole body was still tingeling from the mindblowing orgasm. 'Damn' She let out a mis of a sigh and laugh. Robert started playing with her hair he always loved cuddling in the afterglow. Andy regained some strenght and started taking' Also I missed you too, what happend to us?' She started playing with his nipple  'I don't know Andy, but we're here again maybe there is still some hope for us. I believe in us.' He kisses her head. 'Can we just call in sick? I want to stay here with you in this bed all day!' Robert let out a loud laugh. 'You're the captain Andy. Do you think you will mind if you call out today? You know it's my day off already.' He whispered 'Wow Robert Sullivan what happend to you? If i remember correctly you told me the first time i spent the night at your place that we couldn't call in sick. But now you seem very willing.' She laughed and kissed his chest. 'I don't think the question is should i call out but more am i able to work like this today.' She grunted trying to get up. 'I guess i wasn't used to this type of excercise anymore,  my legs feel like jello.' Robert quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her back.  'Well then i think that is a problem we need to solve. I think your team would approve calling out for this. He turned her on her back. 'babe really i don't know if i can go another round. I'm sore.' Andy started whining.  'Just relax and let me drive you wild'  Andy quickly grabbed her phone and sent a message to her chief to take a sick day and a to text Jack that he would be interim captain today. In the meantime Robert found his way between her legs and was leaving little kisses on her upper thigh. 'Robert enough' she moaned while grabbing his face and taking him into a passionate kiss. In no time she found her way on top of him taking charge. 'I thought you were too sore for another round' Robert grunted while leaving kisses on her jaw and neck. ' well i just texted Jack and the chief that i'm sick so you better make it worth it.' She laughed before starting to move slowly. Fast and passionate was amazing but she enjoyed the slow and sensual sex just as much. 'Wait you really called in sick ' Robert started to laugh slightly out of breath 'Good thing this is my free day then' Just when Andy was upping her tempo they heard a phone going of. Robert grunted but moved to look at who was calling him 'No Robert come on whoever this is can wait!' She grabbed the phone out of his hand before he could look at it. 'Your focus only needs to be on me, everything else can wait.'  She takes him into a demanding kiss making her intentions clear. Before she knows it Robert kisses her neck and grunts in her ear 'Fine' before turning them around and regaining his focus to Andy.