Revelations, Returning Home, and a long-awaited Miracle

When Emilia's gaze landed on the Luisa Madrigal she wanted nothing more than to run to her and give her the biggest hug she could muster.

Julietta saw the way the young girls staring at one another and says, "We should give them some time."

Everyone made their way out besides Camilo who was then grabbed by Dolores by the ear.

"Why?!" he said as they were out of sight.

"Luis-oof-a!" Emilia began but was pulled into a fierce hug.

Luisa then said, "I love you Emilia I'm sorry I was such a coward bef-oomph!" 

Emilia smashed her lips onto Luisa's and said, "I know you were just worried about what your familia would have thought."

"Our familia," Dolores corrected as everyone came back out.

Emilia smiles and then notices two new faces Peppa notices and introduces them, "This is Dolores boyfriend Mariano and my six-year-old Antonio."

"Wait Mariano the one that Dolores had a-oomph!" Emilia said as Dolores covers her mouth with a smile.

"Thank you for that piece of information E!" Dolores said as everyone chuckled.

 Emilia then looks down at Antonio picks him up and says, "Now look at this cutie lookin' like your daddy for the world!"

*Giggles* Antonio giggles as he was tossed up and caught by Emilia.

Abuela Alma then suggests "We should get some rest so we can get back early tomorrow."

"I agree...I don't really have bedding but the areas with the leaves are quite comfortable," Emilia says as they made themselves comfortable.

Mirabel stepped in what felt like a ditch and gasped, "There's a wolf that lives here we need to go!"

This sent everyone into a panic as they grabbed their stuff and were about to leave but Emilia stopped them and said, "Easy there's no wolf in here I promise!"

"But the paw print! and the owl moth thingy said that there were wolves that attack outsiders!" Isabella points out to her and says, "They also have powers if that wasn't bad enough for you!"

Emilia went quiet as she noticed the fearful faces on them but said nothing but Julietta saw her and asks carefully, "Emilia honey are...you one of them?" 

Emilia shook frantically as Julietta bends down and says, "Mi Amor if you are one we won't love you any less."

Emilia shakes her head and says, "That's easy to say, and look what happened with my mom my father died and she checked out of my life completely."

Everyone looks at one another but Luisa says, "We're not your mother mi Emilia we take care of one another and that means you as well."

Emilia sniffs happily as they gave her another group hug as Camillo asked, "So how did you become one of them-" 

Isabela snapped her fingers and flowers flowed out of his mouth.

"What?!" Camilo said as Emilia chuckles and says, "It happened so fast..."

Years ago...

"I knew my mother would do this after I came out...she already had her suspicions about it and barely let me around the Madrigals unless I was accompanied by someone she approved of  I thought maybe if I confessed she'd understand but...no she just shut me out again and this time I might not even be able to see any of them again..."