Together Forever/Haunting Reunion

The next morning (the Day of the wedding)...

Emilia's senses were going off the charts but she did not want to worry the family so she went downstairs to get a cup of coffee.

"Deep breaths it's supposed to be a good day...wedding's today you get to Marry Luisa with your best friend...*Sips*" Emilia states as she paces back and forth in the kitchen.

Emilia then notices that a tablecloth was on fire.

"No...No...No...It's okay...just take dee..."Emilia states as she hears.

"Emilia?" 

*Yelps* "Mirabel Hi! What can you do...I mean...hi," Emilia states as the towel turns into ashes.

"Are you ok?" Mirabel wonders.

Emilia nods and then states, "I love Mi dress Mirabel it's to die for *Poofs*"

"NOT TODAY PLEASE!" Emilia states as she was trying to save Isabela's flower arrangements.

Mirabel says, "Are you sure..." 

"The Donkeys got out again!" Emilia hears Jose call.

Emilia breathes a sigh of relief, "I'll be back in time for breakfast!"

"But..." Mirabel starts as she was already out of the Casita.

An hour later...

Felix and Agustin were bringing out the table for breakfast.

"I can't believe it...my Luisabear is getting married today," Agustin said as Julietta sat Luisa's food in front of her.

"Thanks, Mama...wait where's Emilia?" Luisa states as Mirabel informs, "She went out to help Jose with his Donkeys again but she said she would be back."

Just then Mariano came up with Emilia's hand in a tight grip.

"I told you to let someone else handle it...it's our weddings today," Mariano scolds.

Emilia frowns as Mariano goes over to Dolores and kisses her.

"Found this one trying to finish the Northbridge," Mariano said.

Mirabel states, "You said it was only the Donkeys."

"I had...*Poof*...not again!" Emilia states as a pot burst into flames.

Peppa puts it out and grabs her hands, "Aye I know this feeling Milia it's just the pre-wedding jitters just take deep deep deep breaths and we'll deal with the rest.

"But Mi power is so much to deal with Peppa just one wrong *Sniffs*..." Emilia states as Luisa shoves a bundle of lavender under her nose made her calm down.

"Better?" Isabela questions while eating a mango.

Emilia nods, "Si...whoa."

Luisa sits Emilia on her lap before flicking her ear.

"Ow!" Emilia states as Luisa said, "That should teach you to work on Mi time."

Camillo states, "I'd like to keep Mi Arepa's down if that's okay with you!"

*Chuckles* "Such a child," Emilia states.

"Whatever!" Camillo states as Emilia grabs him and places a kiss on his cheek.

"Don't be like that Armadillo...don't forget I used to babysit you," Emilia chuckles as he scoffs.

And with that, the Madrigals began preparing for the rest of the day.

Emilia was in her room when she pulls out a rectangular box she purchased at the market the other day...

"I hope Luisa enjoys this tonight," Emilia states as she hears...