Author's Note - (A MUST READ) ☕️ ☁️

Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to stay in a warm cozy room with the window next to you and a fireplace not too far away in the room as you pick up a book to read with your headphones on playing soft music as you watch the raindrops race each other on the glass and your coffee is resting perfectly on the table next to you all hot and ready to burn the tip of your tongue?

That's nostalgia.

☁️ ☕️ ☁️
this book is dedicated to all the coffee lovers out there.
☁️ ☕️ ☁️

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
NO PART OF THIS PUBLICATION SHOULD BE PRINTED, SOLD, REPRODUCED DISTRIBUTED, TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING OR OTHER ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL METHOD OR ANY STORAGE RETRIEVAL SYSTEM WITHOUT THE WRITER'S PERMISSION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REPRINT OR USE OF THIS WORK IS PROHIBITED AND IS CHARGED WITH SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES.

Copyright © C2022 - 2023, WEC - WORLD CONNECTIONS® LLC, WRiDERS™: Writers & Readers, Paul Victor (iampaulvictor)

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction.
Names, Characters, Events, Incidents E.T.C are all from the writer's imagination.
Any resemblance to any person, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

I don't really concentrate on one genre of writing I experiment with different types and this story is one of them.

Please don't be a silent reader. It is fun Reading your comments and getting your votes too ;)

Don't hesitate to point out spelling mistakes for anyone who has never made a typo when writing a book should cast the first stone.

Just as I thought.. no one 😅

Swipe up to get started ☕️