| 14 | - Cloud 9 Or 10?

Wendy doesn't know if she's in Cloud 9 or 10 at this point but she knows her whole body is definitely somewhere.

The shared adrenaline between her and Harry is definitely something that cannot be missed.

They flow in rhythm as both hands explore the other's body while being aware of the fact someone might come here no matter how secluded it may seem.

They pull apart to get some air and a shy smile is evident on Wendy's lips as she looks anywhere but at Harry.

Harry uses his index finger to redirect her face  back to him.

There's something about this little romantic action that sends Wendy over the moon and beyond.

Handsome, Check.

Muscular, Check.

Romantic, Check.

"I know I've only got to know you for a very short time but I have to let you know this" Harry says in a low voice that makes Wendy wonder why it turns her on all of a sudden but she pushes that thought aside to focus on the present reality.

She couldn't look away either. Harry's eyes were truly captivating and beautiful to say the least.

"I've always had you on my mind ever since the first time I saw at the coffee shop. There's something about you that's so captivating and it draws me to you. The way you smile melts my heart. The way your eyes brighten up makes me want to make you happy always..." Harry continues speaking but his voice fades somewhat into oblivion.

Wendy had long zoned out as the only thing she has in her mind is, he likes me hack.

She doesn't know at what point she does it but she seals his words with a kiss.

Harry looks a bit shucked at her sudden action but is happy about it nevertheless.

"I know this may be too early to say but-"Wendy starts but is cut off by someone calling Harry's name.

"Harry! Where are you?!"

Zavian's voice interrupts and Harry turns his attention to Wendy with a sad smile.

"That's Zavian... he must have gotten the food"he chuckles a bit nervously as the little moment they were having has been ruined.

Wendy senses his disappointment and immediately intertwined their hands together.

Harry looks down at their hands and then back at Wendy.

"I'm sorry about that interruption" he then takes her hand in his.
  "Let's continue where we stopped" he says with a smile but it fades almost as immediately.

"Wherever you are I'm gonna get you Harry!"

"I think we should go" Wendy says laughing a little.

"Yeah... he sounds determined" Harry laughs along and they walk out to the rest of the public.

"Oh there you are-" Zavian's words quench when he sees his best friend coming out with a girl who looks familiar but he couldn't tell from where.

"Hi...?!" Zavian says but it sounds more like a question as he scams the pair for any incriminating evidence.

"Hey"

"Hi"

They both day at the same time and glance at each other for a brief second.

Zavian immediately knew something is definitely going on.

He just had to put 2 in 2 together.

"Wendy, this is my best friend Zavian. Zavian, this is Wendy... my..." Harry's voice fades as he realizes him and Wendy aren't officially dating.

"Were..." Wendy tails off as she isn't sure what to say.

"You're...?" Zavian raises a brow at the two.

"I was just leaving..." Wendy says with a nervous chuckle as the situation began to feel a a little awkward.

"I'll text you?" Harry asks.

"You don't have my number" Wendy points out.

"The coffee shop then?" Harry says still unfazed and smiling.

"Yeah, sure" Wendy couldn't help but blush a little as she noticed Zavian looking at both if them confused.

Wendy leaves both men almost in a haste and when her brother sights her she recognized the expression on her brother's face... she had just seen it on Zavian's.

"What happened?" Damien asks with curiosity laced in his voice.

"You're never this giddy and smiling to yourself" he adds as he falls instep with his sister.

"Shut up, let's just go home" She throws a punch to her brother who yelps in faux pain causing Wendy to till jet eyes at him.

Back at the Park, Zavian is flooding Harry with questions about what happened.

Harry knowing his best friend and how he won't stop till he had gotten what he wanted tells him,

"All your questions will be answered when we get home"

This makes Zavian sulk but nevertheless he would get his answers anyways and probably confirm what he's thinking.

FIND THIS CHAPTER INTERESTING?
LIKE AND COMMENT