03

M I X I E

I could see the sharp edge coming at me from the left. I sucked in a breath as I jerked my body towards the knife and back.

My hand flying out and gripping Laineys hand over the knife and shifting my feet to the front of her body before bringing the knife up and angled to slit her throat.

"Dead" I spoke as I let my breathing even out. Lainey nodded once before we both dropped the knife down and I let it go giving it back to her. I swallowed the pain in my throat from breathing hard and collapsed down on the beach, swiping my water bottle and urgently drinking the water.

To calm down my slight bloodlust of a certain blonde, Lainey dragged me to the gym and made me spar with her. Stella was with the blond bitch right now. She had a certain tone that makes me scared even. Her words are so carefully crafted that she is the epitome of a successful businesswoman. Stella doesn't like getting her hands dirty, I do. She said she'll let me have my turn after she gets what she needs out of her.

"Come on Mix, go shower, you smell gross." Lainey scrunches her nose and I give her a scowl, flipping her off as I start to head up the basement stairs to the main floor with her laugh following after me making me roll my eyes.

I didn't say anything because I knew she was right. I sweat excessively when I'm fighting and the strong emotions coursing through my body gave me hot flashes.

I jogged up the stairs with a flushed and wet face turning down the left to go to my room. I had the west wing all to myself. Lainey had the East wing, Stella and Damien had the North and Janey and Jordan had the South. We don't have parents so we each got a whole wing to ourselves. They were all equally as big so it didn't matter.

I threw open my door to my room and kicked my shoes off, grabbing them after and setting them on the tall shelf of shoes. I stretched my arms behind my back as I walked into my bathroom, closing the door with my foot as I cracked my neck and began stripping of my sweaty clothes.

I removed the clips holding my hair back after stripping off all my clothes. Turning on the shower, I stepped in not caring if it was warm or not. I liked to feel the way it changed from cold to warm on my skin.

Washing my hair was easy with just shampoo. I didn't have long hair whatsoever so i didn't need conditioner. Straightened, the tips didn't even touch my shoulders. I liked it though, gave my head relief from so much hair on my head. My body wash came next, shaving patches of hair I had missed Yesterday when I showered.

I chuckled to myself as I washed my boobs with soap. They felt so soft that if I was a boy and someone had my body, I'd just hold them titties all the time. Maybe I was weird for that, but it just felt nice.

When I felt clean and smooth, I turned off the shower, stepping out and swiping a towel from the hanger off the side wall, drying myself off thoroughly. I scrunched my hair to release excess water and then wrapped the towel around my body, walking to my closet after turning off the bathroom light.

I wanted to be comfortable so I first slid on black panties and rubbed lotion into my skin before it got too dry. I was standing in just underwear before grabbing a pair of light grey sweatpants. They were tight towards the waist, ass and thighs then baggy from my knees down. I tied the strings into a small bow. I pulled on a black cropped tank top the hem barely reaching above my belly button. I pulled on socks and black adidas superstars completing the outfit.

Putting on some deodorant and lip balm, I grabbed my phone, sliding it into the one back pocket of the sweatpants. A grin growing on my face as I grab a pre rolled blunt. I stuck it behind my ear and swiped my hello kitty flame lighter and sticking it in the side pocket of the pants.