face of pot

"Scarlette Noveah Villanovan!" She shrieks, she as in annoying aunty Alicia.
"What" I moan, obviously I'm tired.
"Get your ass down here now!" She screams. I roll out of bed and topple on the floor "ouch" I squeak. I hear my door swing open, I turn my head at full speed to find the little shit standing in my doorway with a smirk sliding across his face. I glare at it. "Good morning to you too" the little shit said, little shit as in my brother, Vinton.
"Get the hell outta my room!" I bellowed, hoping his 7year old face would shake with fear. But his face was expressionless.
"Scarlette dont make me come in there with a pot of boiling hot water!" My aunt threatens. She says that all the time and only did it once, with extremely cold water.

"Ooh" Vinton cooed " I wouldnt wanna be you. But don't worry, your face is already ugly the boiling hot water will have no affect, of course knowing what hot water would do, your face shouldn't be much uglier" he sneered and stuck his tongue out.
"Put that back before I slice it off" I snapped back. Turned to leave but I got up and grabbed the hem of his v- neck T-shirt and yanked him towards me.
"Come in my room again and u will leave without face, you got it?!" I threatened. He whimpered in defeat and I let him go. He dashed out the door ran down the stairs, to do what every other 7year old would do, tattletale.