banana then him

Scarlette's P.O.V.

*******************************************

I want a banana. I've been saying that all day. I want a banana. I really want a banana. God! Am I weird or what? I can't wait to leave this coffee shop! This morning the smell of coffee didn't satisfy my stomach. I felt like I wanted to hurl...

"OMG!!! Do you see that guy! He's soooo hot!" Macy squeals. I turn my head and see a guy by the cash register, paying for donuts or something. She was right, he was a hot dude. His green forest eyes was to die for! I turned my head quickly before I would drool. I roll my eyes at her and threaten to walk away acting like I never knew her. I groped my stomach...ouch...

"You say that about every guy..." I say with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Jeez don't be a bitch!" She snapped, "your killing my buzz," she whined after a moment of silence her phone started to ring and she answered. I stared at her, she was like my sister, well my dead one, Sapphire, hazel grey eyes, her just above her butt, god I missed her...Sapphire always complained about everything too, food, clothes- then someone interrupted my thoughts, him.

I motioned Macy with my eyes to leave this stupid coffee shop but she couldn't see me, she was still on the phone. the sight of him made me wanna hurl even more...gross! He was with that girl. She caught me staring and glared. 'Oh, shit!' I screamed in my mind. If that girl comes her, I swear I would...I don't know what I'd do! I'm a shy freak, pop- weird girl! What am I suppose to do? Tell her off? I I did that, that means I have a death wish!....
I stand up and yank Macy with me as I rush put the door. I look back and see that girl grin an evil grin, I'm such a wuss! Ugh...we stopped in front of the car and started making a scene.

"What the hell was that?!" Macy shrieks in my ear. I shut her up by pinching her but she doesn't stop.
"Frick, Scarlette! I was talking to Devon!" She snapps, glaring at me. Devon, her stepbrother, who's a total jerk. Only calls her when he needs money.
"Sorry, I just...I saw him.." I said, whispering the last part. Her eyes giving me a cold stare.
" I don't give a shi- wait, the guy that snatched you in the store?" She said ending with a question. I nodded in reply. It was him alright. I just didn't like him. Not one bit. I still felt sick to my stomach.
" oh well you could have told me.." She says softly. My blood started boiling...I felt oh so sick..I held my stomach and crouched down to the ground. I felt my forehead burning without even placing my hand on it.

"Scarlette are you OK?" Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.....