Call Me Daddy Again

Call Me Daddy Again
purpleumbrella archive of our own

Summary:

Liam has a daddy kink that Zayn doesn't know about.

Work Text:

"Going nowhere fast. We've reached the climax. Were together now we're undone. Won't commit so we choose to run away .Do we separate? Don't wanna give in so we both gave up. Can't take it back. It's too late. We've reached the climax." Liam belted into the house as he walked into the front hallway, grocery bags in hand, taking off his converse.

That Usher song, stuck in his head for weeks. He sings, or hums it all of the time.

His best mate, or boyfriend comes into the kitchen, mirroring his clothing choice for today. Sweat pants, a white t shirt, and a snap back. Liam's hat is for LA, Zayn's for Detroit.

People say those two were made for each other. Always matching. Had beautiful voices, that only they knew about. They fit together like puzzle pieces in a box.

They hug for a brief minute. Zayn arms around Liam's waist, and Liam's arms around Zayn's neck. Just taking in each other.

But right now they have to put away what Liam just had gotten from the store.

Zayn picks up some bags and puts them on the counter in front of him. Putting away milk, orange juice, eggs, and bread.

His boyfriend walks behind him and slips his arms through. Zayn smiles in appreciation of his loving boyfriend, and kisses his forehead quickly.

"One second. At least let me out the ice cream away." Zayn whispers, a he pulls away from his boyfriend.

"Umgmph!"

Once the chocolate and strawberry ice cream are put away he walks back over to Liam, with a lazy smile on.

Liam smiles back and hops onto the kitchen counter so he's a bit taller than his standing partner. He bends down a bit and rubs their noses together, smiling while doing so.

Zayn tilts his head to the side, just wanting a little more of a kiss. Liam tilts his head to the other side and catches Zayn's lips with his.

Two pecks. One passionate. One peck. On passionate, until breathless.

Tongues in each others mouths still, until it's time to breath again. When they pull away, a string of saliva pulls in between them, Liam licks it away.

That is really one of his kinks. Zayn has slowly been breaking Liam's boundaries, by finding his kinks in bed. Or while their kissing.

Some of them happen to be Liam likes seeing the saliva shared between them. Another is he like to ride Zayn. He also likes to trace Zayn's tattoos during anything they do. But there's one more that he has, but is too embarrassed to say anything about it.

*

Zayn leans in and kisses Liam again, but a bit hungrier. Liam's biceps make the world a better place. They just make Zayn's legs quiver, his dick twitch, his words skip. Damn Liam's arms.

Zayn picks Liam up by the arms, and carries him to their bedroom, where their supply of lube was at. And damn they needed it because both boys were very aroused from just simply kissing.

*

Liam just wants it rough. Zayn knows that much. Liam likes it rough. He always does, unless he's sad.

Zayn rifles through the bedside nightstand and grabs their lube. Liam tries to sit on the bed but Zayn stops him. He pulls of Liam's shirt and kisses his collar bones.