Guardian Angel

Gaudian Angel: 

          - a spirit that is believed to watch over and protect a person or place

Guardian angels are beautiful beings to see. They bring a peaceful feeling everywhere they go. Personally, when I encountered mine it took all my pain and sadness away. The world slowed down and for once I felt at peace. They brought a warm feeling and bright colors when they spoke, it was calming and enchanting. The guardian angel did not stay long sadly; however, I was invited to speak to them anytime I needed something and they would guide me through life. Guardian angels can not be there through everything though, only some things. As humans, we need to learn and grow on our own sometimes. So if you would like to meet yours, here is how to do it.

STEPS:

Go to a room alone. 

Sit down and meditate. 

Go in your mind and think of your 'happy place'. 

Once you are there look around.

This might seem strange but your guardian angel will be very clear to you.

Meaning you will be able to see them well.

Say hi and talk to them.

Sooner or later you will know who your guardian angel is.

When you have to leave say goodbye and that you will talk later.

If you say that they will be waiting till next time you come.