Let's Start Again

Where do we begin?

-----------------------

Hi! Been forever hasn't it? Well if you're new here or incase you don't remember, let me introduce myself!

My name is Zoie. I started writing this book when I was 13 years old, I'm 21 now. I cant believe it's been so long! So much has happened over the years, good and bad. I'm happy I've had such an amazing community since beginning this book and I hope that continues.

Now, please allow me to give a bit of back ground about myself!

I've been practicing witchcraft since the age of 10, learned I had psychic abilities when I was 4.5 years old and I'm able to see ghosts/spirits/angels/demons. I started writing books at such a young age due to stress as a way to cope. Honestly I never expected it to go anywhere but I'm happy it did. Specifically when it comes to this book, I wrote it not only to relieve stress but to share spells that work for me so others can try too. I do plan on continuing this book, first by updating it. Please if you have any requests please comment them on this chapter. Please give me time as I am slow. Thank you!

-----------------------

So how have you been? I hope good.

Personally I've been on a rollercoaster! A lot has happened. I got diagnosed in May of 2019 as Bipolar with general anxiety and chronic depression with suicidal tendencies. Finally I was on medication and was doing a lot better! June came around and our landlord at the time had to kick us out because his wife held a gun to his head and then threatened to kill him along with us. So we packed up and left. Luckily quickly we found a new home and moved in. However I ended up having a nightmare during this time that my father suddenly passed, I ended up blaming it on my new medication after my father reassured me he wasn't going anywhere. We both knew I had psychic abilities but the timing was weird, I wish we would have listened. Anyways! Covid happened, I was due to graduate in mid may and ended up graduating mid to late July I believe. I ended up going to college to be a nurse but quickly had to drop out in October to take care of my father who out of no where got diagnosed with stage four cancer. We got told he only had a month but ended up living exactly two months after being diagnosed. I ended up moving into my abusive boyfriends home at the time, he made me give up everything I loved and forced me to give up my social life. I fell into a deep depression, finally left him in September of 2022 after two years of emotional/physical/mental abuse. I moved in with my best friend. I was constantly going to the ER due to medical issues and ended up having to give up work. I haven't worked since. After being hospitalized twice my doctors finally started to believe me that something was wrong. I ended up being diagnosed with stage two COPD and I got told I've actually have had COPD since I was 13 (Ironic isn't it?). I sadly though don't have a answer for why my oxygen has randomly dropped below 60 and I felt my heart stop. The doctors refuse to test me for anything and says it's all normal.

So yeah! That's my life. I'm so happy to be back, I hope you all understand.

-----------------------

Please go follow my twitch that me and my sister share! The name is adelephilia!

Also I have TikTok and the name on there is zoiemadilyn!