Neko

Shapeshifter:

          - A person or being with the ability to change their physical form at will.

          - The supernatural ability to physically assume the form of another living being.

Example of a Shapeshifter:

          ~ Skinwalker (WARNING: Never, and I mean NEVER say their name out loud! You can summon them this way and they are extremally dangerous.)

                    - A skin walker is a dangerous evil witch that can change its appearance into a animal.

As children we fantasize of shapeshifting to be what we admire. We play a game called 'pretend'. Where we can be anything! That could be a bird flying freely in the air, a fish swimming in the ocean, a cat laying in the sun or many other things! As adults many of us fantasize about escaping reality, wishing we could have lived out our childhood dreams. This is where shapeshifting comes in, turning a potential fantasy into reality.

Truthfully anyone can be a shapeshifter however in witchcraft as far as I know it is considered black magic. When it comes to witchcraft and preforming spells, rituals, exedra intention matters a lot! Although even with a good heart and pure intentions much can go wrong and with shifting, many evils follow. So continue at you're own risk.

STEPS:

Begin at night, preferably on a full moon.

Take a deep breath, do not be afraid you're going to do amazing. If this is what you're heart desires, speak clear and proud with your voice. Set you're intentions straight and believe in your powers.

Okay are you ready? Take one more deep breath and begin.

You're going to repeat this phrase three times in a row:

          - Make me a neko, to frolic and play, with a (color tail), and (color ears), I want them to be (length of tail), and I want them to be (how fluffy)!

----------------------------------------

If this spell does not work the first time do not be upset as it may take some time and practice.