Baby Aug

We walked in and eyes were on us.

Me: Y'all um Mariah and Nicki wants me to watch Issa for about a week or two. That's why he's here.

Micaiah: Wassup lil man.

Ij: wassup.

Me: This is my brother Caiah.

T walked over.

T: Oh my God. You have gotten so big -

I gave her that look.

T:I mean hey cutie. I'm T, Nicki's sister.

Ij: Hey T.

I introduced Issa to everybody. I suddenly started to feel pain. My water broke.

Ma: Y'all we need to go.

Everybody started panicking and rushing.

IJ: Is Nicki goig to be alright?

I heard Caiah say yeah. As we were rushing out, Aug pulled up. All they said was hospital. They didn't tell him why. It's still a surprise.

>>>Hospital

I was rushed into the room. All I remember is them telling me that I'm ready.

August P.O.V

I pull up in the driveway and everybody rushing out. They didn't tell me why we was going to the hospital. I saw Issa Jr but I wasn't thinking. We get there and I find out Nicki having my baby. I ran in the room with her and stayed by her side.

Doctor: 1! 2! 3! Push!

She squeezed my hand.

Doctor: Good job. Again. 1! 2! 3! Push!

I can see my little man head. She had to push 3 more times before I heard my son crying. My son. My first child is here now. The doctors cleaned him up and handed him to Nicki. She was sweating.

Nicki: Happy... Birthday... Bae.

I smiled at her.

Me: I got the best gift I could get.

She smiled. I got my son for a while after Nicki fed him. I got him to sleep and Nicki went to sleep too. Everybody came in.

NM: Aww let me see my Grandbaby.

Everybody got a chance to see him. Little Issa was looking sad. I let Micaiah hold the baby while I went over to talk to him.

Me: Wassup little man.

IJ: Hey. Are You August?

Me: Yes sir I am.

IJ: Is that my brother?

He pointed to the baby.

Me: Who told you that?

IJ: Well my parents told me that Nicki was my birth mom. That makes him my brother.

Me: That's right.

Ij: I'll be staying with you more than 3 weeks then.

Me: What?

IJ: My parents wanted me to stay with you until they come back. Nicki said I could. I got a feeling they won't come back.

Me: They coming back. I think I got a room for you. You just help me decorate it ight?

Ij: ☺ok.

Nicki's family left with T, Issa, Jay, and Kam. Issa Jr wanted to stay with me and Nicki so he slept with Nicki and I slept in the chair. It's hard for a tall Ni$$a like me to get comfortable ya heard me.

Next morning...
Nicki P.O.V
I was up before everybody. I noticed somebody wrapped around me. My baby Issa. I grabbed the remote and turned the Tv on. The nurse brought me breakfast. I watched tv until my boys woke up.

Ij: Good morning mama.

Me: Good... Good morning.

It made me smile when he said that.

Me: Good morning Mr. Daddy.

He laughed.

August: Good morning baby.

He came and gave me a kiss. I called the nurse in and she took the breakfast tray and helped me out of bed. I got my baby boy, August III, and signed out and we left.

Me: Issa what do you want to eat?

Ij: McDonald's.

Me: Alright. August you want something to eat?

August: Yeah. I'll stop by McDonald's for me and Issa.

We stopped by and went through the drive through. When we pulled up to the window to pay, the girl almost had a heart attack.

Me: Oh my gosh! You..You're August Alsina!

Me: That's me. Wassup.

She blushed like crazy.

Me: Excuse me, um we are in a rush.

She slick rolled her eyes but I don't give a f*ck. She took the money and we went to the next window. The same thing happened. I told her off and we got our food and left.

Aug gave Issa his food and started laughing.

Me: What?

August: (still laughing) You didn't have to do them girls like that.

Me: Well, they should've hurried up. I got kids to raise.

We both started laughing. Aug and Issa ate the rest of the way. We pulled up in the yard and everybody was outside waiting on us. We got out and everybody ran to see the baby.

Me: Fine forget about me.

We laughed.

I walked in and went into our room. Aug showed Issa his room across from ours. My big boys are already getting along. Aug walked in. I laid baby Aug in his crib.

Aug: When were you gone tell me about Issa staying with us?

Me: When you got home but there was no time.

August: Its cool. I like him. I feel bad he going through the different parents and sh*t.

Me: I know.

We sat there quiet for a few and Issa (Dad) walked in.