Things Happen

Aug P.O.V.

After I got off the phone i sat outside for a few minutes to think about this. I went back in and Nicki was sleep on the sofa.

Me: I'm sorry baby.

I picked her up and took her to our bedroom. I laid her down, kissed her forehead, and left. I dialed Nia number and called her back.

Nia: Hello?

Me: Yeah we got to talk.

Nia: Now?

Me: What the hell you think?

Nia: Ok. Where you want to meet at?

Me: Anywhere.

Nia: Meet me at the playground at the park.

Me: Aight. Bye.

I put my phone up and drove up to the park. I saw her after a couple minutes so i got out my car and walked to her.

Nia: Aug im not trying to get in the way of you and my cousin. If its yours, ill keep it a secret. If its not then you have nothing to worry about.

Me: Good, but if it is mine, I'll have to tell Nicki. If i don't she gone find out and we might be over for good.

Nia: I know. I'm not gonna force you to be there for the baby, but I Will need some kind of support wether its financially, physically, or materials for it.

Me: Aight if its mine.

Nia: Yeah if it's yours Aug.

Me: So you getting a test tomorrow?

Nia: Yeah but you need to be there.

Me: Sh*t. I cant.

Nia: Well ill just postpone it.

Me: No. Ill cancel on Nicki for tomorrow and meet her later. I need to know as soon as possible.

Nia: Ok then. So be at the clinic by 2pm tomorrow.

Me: Aight.

She turned and walked off so i walked back to my car. I sat in it for a while. I didnt want to go home yet.

                    Nicki P.O.V
I woke up to an empty, quiet bedroom. I looked and noticed Aug wasnt beside me. I decided to call him. Surprisingly, he answered.

Aug: Hey bae.

He sounded stressed.

Me: You okay?

Aug: Yeah bae im straight.

Me: Mhm ok. Where you at though?

Aug: Out chillin. Dont worry though imma be home in a minute.

Me: Ok. I was just worried.

Aug: I know. Dont be. Ill see you when i get there.

Me: Ok. Love you.

Aug: Love you more.

I hung up with him and I went downstairs. I might as well make dinner. I threw up a little something to eat for me and Aug when he got here. I sat his plate in the oven and started eating mine. I was full of energy since i slept almost all day. This baby is making me sleep a lot so its good to have a little energy.