Ending to The Desires of Diablo

Make sure you hit that little star at the bottom of the chapter if you enjoyed what you have read! It helps more than most realize!
Don't be afraid to comment, either! I love to hear feedback and thoughts!

Roxy - 6 months later

Standing off to the side, I guzzled back the remainder of my drink, watching Remy, Killian and Eve on the dance floor. Killian said something into Remy's ear, and he nodded before returning his attention to Eve.

Killian sauntered off the dance floor and I swiped at my mouth, sure there was a bit of drool coming out of the side. The man was fire. He was the only guy that could get hotter by having a slight limp. It made his hips sway in the most delightful way. When his ass...

"You're staring again."

My head whipped around, my eyes meeting my sisters. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Robyn laughed as she shook her head. "You are incorrigible and undoubtedly the horniest person I know."

"I am not." Mocking shock, I slapped her hand away as she reached for me. "I haven't had sex since 'Mr. Perfect in bed'."

"Is that what we are calling him now?" Robyn teased as she hip-checked me. I stumbled slightly, the alcohol affecting my ability to keep my balance.

Glaring at her, I turned my back, walking over to the open bar and ordering another drink. I smiled up at Killian who was holding a glass in his hand, taking a small sip. God damn he was good looking.

"Are you sure you need more of those?" His perfect eyebrow raised in question as he turned to watch his boyfriend and girlfriend dancing.

Taking the cup from the bartender, I turned as well, standing next to him. He was so tall. I tilted my head back to just look at him. "Have you been watching me, Mr. Kellerman?"

He rolled his eyes as he laughed. He was used to my flirtatious behavior by now. "Keep trying Roxy but my Eevie is the only woman I have ever been attracted to. Sorry, doll."

"I know, I know." I grumbled as I took a long swig of the strong drink, looking around the room. I was on the hunt and desperate to get laid. Thoughts of Mr. Perfect had been invading my mind nearly everyday since our encounter nearly six months ago. Why couldn't I stop thinking about him? I had never been hung up on a guy in my entire life. Why now?

"Oh for fucksake. I know that look. Stop it." My best friend and assistant, Elijah slapped at my arm. "Stop it, stop it, stop it. Just find some good dick and get over him already."

Rolling my eyes, I downed the rest of my drink. I was surprised when Killian handed me a glass of water. "Drink."

"Yes sir." I purred at him as I took the glass, winking before guzzling the glass of water.

Shaking his head, he pushed off the bar and sauntered over to the pair on the dance floor. His perfectly round ass swayed just right as he...

"Roxy!"

Fuck. Caught again.

Elijah once more slapped my arm as he giggled. "Girl, I am on a mission to get you laid tonight."

He left me standing there by myself and I looked around before ordering another drink. Screw them. I was living my best life.

"Taking full advantage of the free bar I see." Derek was standing behind the bar, mixing a drink and handing it to me before I could even respond. I hadn't even noticed him there. "I'm glad you came."