Inception (2)

**Good morning all you lovely, amazing people! I know that you have all been wondering where I have been and why I haven't been updating. Without going into detail, I will just say this... Rather than writing these amazing, erotic, love filled stories, I have been living them! My life has changed dramatically in the past 10 months and I couldn't been happier. I am sorry that due to this my writing has taken a backseat but I needed to take time to myself and live my life. It has been amazing! I am working on slowly getting back into my writing so please bear with me as I do so. Thank you all for the continued support!**

Roxy

"What was that like?" Greyson asked as I sighed. He wasn't going to stop. Since the first stroke of my paint brush, he had been asking me questions. Even after I had repeatedly told him that I needed to concentrate.

Pausing, my brush lifted from the canvas, and I looked past him at the wall, my brows furrowing. "Honestly, it was hard. It wasn't the type of life that I wanted. But I was more than ecstatic when we moved to Las Vegas. That was much more my speed."

"Did you have to do a lot on the farm?" He asked, adjusting himself slightly to see me better. My eyes darted away as the white sheet slipped lower. I was having a difficult time keeping my eyes on his face and body rather than on the bulge underneath that sheet. Not that I could ever talk about it but if someone were to ask me if the rumors about his 'package' were true I could definitely say yes. He was more than well-endowed and most certainly knew how to use it. My skin flushed as I thought about our night together. Even just the mere thought of how he felt pounding into me was enough to make me damp between my thighs.

"Roxy?" His voice was thick, a mixture of concern and lust. My eyes moved back to his as I swallowed hard. Looking him directly in the eyes was not helping. As a small smile formed over his face, my gaze trailed down to one of those fucking delicious dimples.

"I think we could use a break." Setting down my paintbrush, I walked straight for the door. Just as my hand reached for the doorknob, I felt his hard body pressed against my back, his fingers wrapping around my wrist to stop me.

His breath was hot against the back of my neck and I sure as fuck could not ignore the fact that I knew he was naked right now. Maybe he had grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around himself.

"What's wrong?" As he spoke, his other hand slid up my side, his fingers trailing over my ribs as he moved even closer to me. Jesus fuck. He was hard.

Spinning around, I forced myself to look up at him but even as I had turned, I could plainly see that he did not grab the sheet. He was standing in all his glory. His sexy as sin, deliciously chiseled glory. "This can't be happening. We are working together now Greyson and if I were to allow anything to happen between us, it would directly affect my professionalism that I hold in such high regard."

The smile was still on his face as his head lowered, his lips millimeters from my ear. "We both signed that NDA Roxy. It goes both ways. Neither of us can talk about what happens in here."

Why did he have to be so tempting?

"Besides, I wasn't doing anything. I was asking about your childhood and trying to get to know the artist that I will be spending the next couple of months with better." He stood tall; his head tilted down as he stared at me with amusement in his eyes.

That part was true. I was the one creating this sexual tension. I seriously needed to find an outlet for it that did not involve Greyson Beckett. Placing his hand on my cheek, Greyson forced me to look up at him, his eyes dropping down to my lips. "What are you thinking?"

"You don't want to know." I replied honestly, pulling from his grasp and moving to the other side of the large room where the mini fridge was. Opening the door, I pulled out two water bottles and walked back to him, trying my hardest to not look below his waist.