Just checking in

Hi Phineas,

You've probably noticed that I'm not sending this from my business email. I just wanted to personally check up on you and make sure you were doing alright. I know that you've got some pretty bad personal history with the isle of Cernunn. I wasn't even going to recommend you for the job until we went out for drinks that night and you kept mentioning that money was an issue and that you wished you could just leave everything and go somewhere completely new.

I know I'm rambling and that you've already accepted the job, just know that I did it with best intentions for you in mind.

How are things going then?

Is the accommodation nice? I wasn't in charge of organising it. What do you think of the protection the company hired for you? I hear they are from a family of experts. How's the food? What are the locals like? Do you feel safe? Do you need anything else?

I got in trouble for expressing concern for you in my previous email. My fault for using my work email and then not keeping strictly related to work. If you need to talk you can use my personal email, if you need actual supplies or have complaints about anything you can use my work email.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Lizzie