A new job offer?(1)

Its been about a month since you last turned 18 and was waiting for a response about a job application you out in for the job of your dream.
Suddenly you hear a notification play out and quickly check it out."OMG MY THEY TEXTED ME BACK" you say as you scroll down to see if u got it..."oh.. i .. shit.. fuck! I didn't get it..job what job am i supposed to do ..."
you say as suddenly your sister comes in and jumps in your bed "SIS WE SHOULD GO TO THE NEW PIZZAPLEX!..huh why are you crying ???"she says and you start to notice you started tearing up. As you wipe your tears away "sure lets go! " you say grabbing your sisters hand as you go to the car and drive to the pizza plex.
When you got there you were so surprised at how big it was "wow .." you say and ur sister grabs ur hand and insist in entering and you go in and go to buy the tickets you see your sister has already enter as you go to find her "wow this place is so advanced" you say

Suddenly you jump back ! It was some kind of... mapbot?.."hi! Please take this map." Map bot says as you take it map bot goes away you curse at it in your brain. You check it and go find the daycare going down the stairs and you see theres to animatronic statues a sun and a moon type? Then you see that the only entrance is a slide and then you see "IS THAT ROSE!?" You see her playing with a type of sun animatronic you quickly go down the slide and fall into some type of ball pit and then you hear someone say "HOO HOO HOO " you see the light colored sun animatronic say from some sort of tower looking as they jump in the ball pit with you you try to get out but before you can " HELLO NEW FRIEND!" Said the sun animatronic "WE CAN FINGER-PAINT,TELL STORIES , DRINK FIZ-FAZ UNTIL OUR HEADS EX-PLODEEE AND STAY UP ALL NIGHT!" He says "THERES ONLY ONE RULE.. keep the lights ON! ON" as his voice seemed to disort.
He puts you down slowly and you go run and hug rose
(After this i will be putting yn: iejdjd because im getting tired of typing yk"
Rose:Sissy!/brother! I thought i lost you !
You see rose start to tear up
Y/n:of course not! You shouldn't run away like that!
The sun animatronic looking at both of you "Rose! IS THIS YOUR SISTER??" It said as he looked at rose
Rose:Yes! Sundrop meet y/n! Shes my older sister shes very nice to me!"
Sundrop was his name huh? Sounded reasonable since he was a sun based character
Sundrop:WELL HELLO THERE Y/N IM SUNDROP BUT YOU CAN CALL ME SUN ! "As he hugs you
"Hello sundrop! Its nice to meet you too! With your happy attitude i can tell we are going to be best friends in no time!"You say
Sundrop looks at you in amaze nobody has wanted to be his friend but you were different..?
"I never seen someone so energetic like me ! You should help me !" Sundrop said as he hopped around "what do you mean by that sundrop?"you ask confused
"Well i do need a helper taking care of kids and i do get mostly glitter glue stuck on me so how about you work here with me!?" Sundrop said happily you were so shocked a animatronic giving you a job offer? "You happily say yes as he jumps around "well just come in tomorrow and then come and try and get the job ill be happy to have you as my worker! "

-time skip 3 hours before closing time-

You and your sister are getting ready to leave its been a great day playing around with sundrop and the other children your sister has been the happiest shes been the only thing was that sundrop has been looking at you but you shrugged it off as you pick up your sister you say "thank you for not treating me any different from the children sun it was great feeling like a kid again " as you go up the stairs to leave sundrop says " of course ! Your always welcome my dearest y/n ! Good luck getting the job tomorrow!"
You smile before leaving the daycare and going to your car and driving home
This day was the best day of Your life you cant wait for tomorrow
(778 words but idk with these🌟)