Marriage (part 3 smut warning)

What are you doing here so early horny people

Anyways welcome to part 3-
As eclipse went to the tower and layed you down on their bed you actually thought IS HE BEING FOREAL as he got on the bed with you opening your legs slowly as he smiled making you look away embarrassed until you speaked out without thinking "HA YOU CAN HAVE KIDS I REMEMBER NOW" as you saw their face grinning "who said that with stop us little luna?"eclipse said while you covered your mouth.
Eclipse started taking off your pants slowly. You could see they were getting aroused at the view they slowly started taking off their trousers and boxers as they grabbed onto their dick(😭) then it hit you what they meant "who said that would stop us" ..does that mean hes gonna fuck us until its possible to have his kids..? You thoughts stopped after he started slowly rubing his tip in your entrance (😫istg ) he slowly but roughly went in as he instantly hit your good spot "you wont be safe on your periods since we learned you get a chance of getting pregnant those days "eclipse said smilling. God his smile was so innocent like suns but his words were so AGH like moons you felt your whole body shiver as he roughly went into your g spot hitting it very nice making your legs go instantly weak "fuck.." was the only thing you could say instead of just moans and panting.
You could see that turned of eclipse because he started ramming into you it was like it was a match made in heaven since his dick fit perfectly into you but it still felt like it was ripping you hole open all you could do was grab onto him while he fucked you with ought thoughts behind mouth of you "fuck..you feel so good.."he tried saying without moaning as you could feel his dick twitching inside of you "mm..ah!~.."was all you could moan out making him giggle "you are such a dirty girl y/n~.. such a good girl though.."he said making you even more horny then you were before you thought maybe having there kids wouldn't be as bad. Then eclipse hit you g spot to the point it made your  back arch making his dick go even more inside ."a-AGH!~"you moan out you didnt think it would go more inside and by eclipse look he didnt think either but that didnt stop him from giving onto your hips and fucking you roughly hitting your g spots even more making you moan out lustfully he started kissing your neck as he slowly let go from your hip with one hand and grabbed onto your chest groping your boobs(😞sorry) as he went into you recklessly you can feel your climax start to hit until ge took his dick out of you making you look up confused "you are not cumming  until you beg for it darling~"he said as you nodded as he just rubbed into your temple "p-please let me..cum "you begged as you can see him smilling "alright~ just because you did it so cute~"he said as he rammed his dick into your hole again going roughtly at it making you moan out in pleasure you could feel your climax hit "c-can i cum please?~"you said and he nodded as he started sucking on your nipple going in and out of you roughly you could feel your self cumming but he hasn't? "How about we continue? I really want you to get pregnant you know?~" he said while you felt so sensitive he rammed into you again as you grabbed onto his back.
After a while he finally cums even thought you look like a mess you cant help but look at him and smile you could see he really wanted a kid but all you wanted right now was sleep as he slowly took out his dick he put on his boxers and trousers he waited a little because he thought when you cum into someone you have to wait and after he was done waiting he carried you into a little bathroom area inside of the tower (ofc covering you) he slowly sat you on the toilet and he started a warm shower "after this day you will be officially my wife not only in the daycare but outside of it also!"he said proudly as you couldn't help but giggle as he felt the water it was the perfect temperature so he grabbed you and put you in slowly "and since you are my wife..~ i have to treat you amazing"he said while smilling warmly.
Those words made your love for him grow stronger as he slowly aplied shampoo on you're hair and slowly scrubed your back "you know if you do get pregnant i wouldnt waste a dime to be with you in that journey"he said softly as you heard him say that you actually felt like wanting a kid "you know what."you said while staring at him "i promise you we will have a kid i dont care how much we try "you said. Hearing you say that he smiled with excitement as he hugged you "THANK YOU Y/N I PROMISE ILL BE THE BEST DAD" he said while you laughed " i know you will dont worry"you say as he slowly scrubbed you're head and body then rinsed the shampoo out slowly taking you out and covering you with a towel. He went to get you new clothes while you smiled.
When he retured he gave you the clothes and turned around making you giggle of how he still respected you while putting on the clothes he gave you when you looked back at him it was sundrop this time "okay im done now"you say as he turned around picked you up and went and layed you on the bed slowly getting in and cuddling you . Oh how you love how he treats you .

(DONE HORNY PEOPLE THIS WAS LIKE 1030 WORDS LOL)