Perfect combo (smut warning loves)

(OK MOON AND SUN ARE TO DIFFRENT PEOPLE BC HOW WOULD A THREESOME WORK WITH ONLY ONE HUH? anyways idea from @justgayperson)

As you wake up from cuddling with moon you see a jealous sundrop infront of you witch a angry little face (>:( ) "cmere big boy" you say as you open your hands and he goes and hugs you and moon "im sorry for being jealous i was just mad you guys didnt invite me into this cuddle " he said as moondrop was silent making you think he was asleep until he kissed your neck softly making you shiver.

"HEY DONT LEAVE MARK ON HER SHES SO PERFECT"sun was yelling at sun as moon just looked at him annoyed "atleast i didnt cum in her dumbass you're lucky the thing we call cum is basically just candy"said moon sarcastically as you could see sun turn another shade of red "YOU PERVERT YOU WERE SPYING ON ME AND Y/N!"sun yelled as you stayed silent and thought *w-wait if suns dick is big and...wait..what about moons.." you started screaming softly into ur hands "hejdjdjd"  while blushing alot to the point they both stop arguing and look at you "imaging something princess?"moon said

A silent pause and you look at moon "sun..moon" you say as the both look at you and both say"yes y/n?" "You grab them both by the shoulder and get them closer to you "sun moon i want to fuck you☺️" you say as sun falls backwards embarrassed and you see moon cough trying to hide his embarrassment

-time skip-
You're laying on the bed as moon is slowly unbuttoning your shirt and takes off your bra as he slowly gropes your chest "so perfect..you should be afraid of what im capable y/n~"he says and sun goes behind you and sits you on his lap.Sundrop raises you up alittle to take off you pants and underwear while looking away flustered .

Moon spread your legs apart and starts taking off his pants and boxers as he pulls out his member "well? Princess?"he says while licking his fingers as he slowly fingers you you moan out at the pleasure and after a while he makes you suck his fingers who are covered with your juices "what a good slut " he says and sun is shock "what he meant to say is thats you're such a good girl princess" said sun and moon going up and slowly rubbing his tip on your clitoris .

(Y/n 💭
T-thats going inside me ..?! Its the same size as sun but damn its not thick and veiny like suns his is..long and curved
(End of y/n thoughts 💭)

Moon slowly rubbed near your temple as sun goes near your ear and whispers "be good for us..princess" making your legs weak making you even more wet.
You wanted both of them so bad then your head goes back when moon shoved his dick into your temple making you moan "moon! Be careful with her!"sundrop scolded him "oh shut up sun you know you would of done the same " said moon while thrusting into you roughly then you felt sundrop grab your hand and start kissing your neck softly.

You know after moon was done with you you wouldn't be able to walk and if sun is just seeing this making him horny and you 3 will have a threesome after you should say goodbye to your legs forever.
You could feel sun whisper nice things into your ear as moon was thrusting into you hard while sucking on one of your nipples(IDK LOL) " when me and moon start just tell us if you're uncomfortable okay princess?" Said sundrop. Hearing him and moon call you princess made a knot tie in your stomach

-after a while-
You could feel your legs giving in you started breathing hard and all they cpuld hear where your lustfull moans "moon~ ah..~ mm~~..shit.." you were moaning out  and then moon started panting and he cummed in you making you scratch into suns hand "fuck.. im so tored.. but i can wait for both of you in me.." you say while smilling

After moon takes his member out of you and picks you up sundrop starts taking off his pants and pulls down his boxes .
He masturbates alittle making him get a boner and grabs you  and sits you on his lap slowly raising you up "o-okay princess tell me if it hurts okay?"he says while slowly inserting his dick into your ass "mm..sun..ah..~" you moan out making you shiver and moon puts his dick into your temple making you grab onto suns hand tightly "o-oh wow ..you both feel..amazing..!"you say while panting you havent noticed that you were starting to drool "let me help you with that darling~" said moonlight while kissing you passionately and then started kissing you with tongue once he stopped he look at sun and they both nodded like if they were both planning something "you ready you naughty [gender]"said moon while all you could say was "nha~" while panting as the both went rough on you you grabbed onto suns hand tightly "fuck.." said moon while sun just tried to not moan they both go into you each minute going rougher than before as your legs start shaking and your breathing becomes heavy "sunny~ moony~ you guys feel so big fuck..daddys~" as you say that you cover youre mouth but its too late as both of them are going to their max fucking you to the point youre about to hit your climax "Fuck you y/n! Why do you make us feel this way..we fucking love you !"said moon as sun scolded him for cursing "i love yall too you know and i wont t-AH!~" sun was biting onto your neck leaving hickeys .
Both of them were hitting your g spots and you felt like it was heaven you put youre head back on suns shoulder "it dosent hurt right princess?"said sun while you shakes your head no "it feels amazing babe..~"you could barely speak at how good it felt
You could feel them already getting to cum but didnt know theyre plan then they cummed at the same time and you let out a big pant.

..you start to realize you're obsessed with them and can live without them .

-time skip they just took their members out of you and started doing after care-

You three lay on the bed cudding you can believe you already attached yourself to probably the love of your life and you could wait to be with them

(DONE ARE YOU HORNY PEOPLE HAPPY ANYWAYS THIS WAS 1141 WORDS!)