What a total simp(part idk lol)

Months were going like it was days working at the daycare each day was amazing you can believe you started working 3 months you're on your 2 month (for the pregnacy) sundrops been taking very good of you andthen the pizzaplex shut down for a year making you have to take subdrop to your house after that its been fine your manager gave you a charging station for him because he knew if he stayed at the pizzaplex he would of been kinda like abandoned.all the animatronics had to go with a worker until it reopened.
1st view pov (y/n)
I was laying on the couch until i saw sundrop come in with cookies as i asked him "what are those for hun?" To which he responded "for you hun and of course our little one" that made my heart flutter. as i took one he sat right next to me on the couch turning on the tv while grabbing me and putting me on his lat as he hugged me making me lay on his chest "i cant wait for the little one to come out"he said as i just nodded.
I got up and stretched and went to open the door to probably go to the store until he stopped me"nuh uh where do you thin you're going young lady?" Young lady? Who those this twerp think he is i thought "im going to the store?"i respond as he says "without me you are not".
"Sunny you are not going with me"i saw as he pleads with me
-a while later he is in his human form with normal clothes in my car going to the mall i cant believe i let him come last time he came he carried me to the baby store and almost bought the whole store gosh as im parking my car in the parking lot of the mall i look over at him and hes as happy as a child going to the park ..i turn off the car as i get out and he does too he goes up to me and grabs my hand "sunny no baby clothes we dont even know the gender and its not even developed"i say as he sadly say okay before you kiss his cheek

(3rd pov)
-time skip-
As you get out the mall you can see sun carrying all of your bags "thank you for carrying them but you know i could too right sun?" You say as sun shakes his head no "i will not let my wife carry such heavy bags!" He says as an old lady comes up to you "such a cute couple..if only all the boys would be like you kiddo .. you got a good man ma'am"she says smilling "yeah hes a very good person.."you say looking at sun who is flustered as the old lady walks away .
You and sun walk to your car as you guys open the trunk and sun somehow makes everything fit.
He slowly closes it and as you go to the drivers seat hes already there and opened the door?"for my lovely queen"he said as you say "oh really? So what are you not a jester anymore?" Sitting down "oh i am but for your love im your king "he said making you giggle as he closed the door for you and got in the passenger you start the engine and drive home .
As you park next to your house and get out you almost tripped on a step and sun caught you quickly"PLEASE BE CAREFUL! " he said "thank you sun and i will dont worry"you tell him as he gets the bags out the trunk and closes it by the time he puts down the bags inside you are already starting a bath so you dont sleep feeling disgusted. He closes the door and waits patiently until you finish showering when you are done you put on your already prepared clothes that sun snucked inside and get out.
Sun is laying on the bed and you go and cuddle him slowly drifting to sleep.

-SUPER TIME SKIP 4 months later-

Your bump started to show and suns been extra attached to you since your like 3 months away from delivering hes been massaging your legs and belly and has even picked up stuff that you can easily pick up he learned how to drive so you would not get tired as much hes basically treating you like a queen at this point moon has also helped with helping you sleep and helping you bath you're happy that both of the boy are helping you through this journey.until something happend you got out the bathroom and saw sun ..and moon..?! WAIT THEY WERE NOT THE SAME PERSON ANYMORE ? You screamed out waking them both up "WHATS WRONG!?" They both said "oh! Yeah me and moon decided to be seperated to help you more!"said sun as moon just nod which made you calm down "try not to stress much darling.. it can be a hurtfull inpact"you heard moon said but he wasn't in front of you anymore he was slowly grabbing onto your belly makibg you giggle as sun came up to you and rubbed your belly "look at how big she is"he said making you nod and say "you guys look very excited that its a girl i mean sun couldn't even control himself and i could see moon actually smile when i told him"you said smilling as sundrop said "well yes now we will have a princess to take care off" as you looked at moon making him turn his head sideways confused"and you guys will finally have someone to play with and read books to"you said as you saw their expression changed as the didnt think of that before sun hugged you and moon smiled at you softly.
You couldnt wait to see how this would turn out the you thought *when she grows up shes gonna ask why she has two dads-. HOW WILL I EXPLAIN IT TO HER*

(AND THATS THE END THIS EAS 1039 WORDS TBC LOL)