How you guys met

(The Shinobu and Giyuu one is a little bit the same)

Tanjirou-

You were going to be a demon slayer so u decided to train. After training for a year and a half, the finals were coming up so u participated. You already killed 6 demons so far but then you didn't realize one behind you. It was going to attack you but then someone saved you, you turned around to find a boy with a scar on his forehead and these amazing earrings. You wanted to say hi but before you could he interrupted you saying "Please be careful miss/mister, this place is full of demons." giving you a warning which you already knew. You thanked him then moved on.

Inosuke-

You were peacefully at a tree reading a book all by yourself with the peaceful wind and the beautiful plants, but then someone started yelling. You, being as curious as you are, went and checked it out to see if someone was in danger. There was no danger just someone wanting to fight everybody thinking he's stronger. You volunteered to fight him. Once you guys were getting ready to fight, he jumped into the air and was getting ready to smash you, but then you blocked him and quickly went behind him then hit his back making him hit the ground hard. He looked at you "Your a tough one, I like it let's fight again sometime!!!" you agreed and then went your separate ways.

Zenitsu-

You were on your way home through a really big farm. Until you heard someone screaming from behind you, once you turned around you seen two boys. One was trying to get an already engaged girl to marry him cause he thinks he's going to die soon, and the other was trying to stop him from annoying the girl so much. You couldn't imagine being in that position, just to be a help. You went over there and slapped the orange and yellow haired boy across the head yelling "If she doesn't wanna marry you leave her alone, you weirdo!!" he turned around and looked at you with tears in his eyes but you didn't care he was making that girl uncomfortable. His friend thanked you for helping and dragged him away. You waved bye then headed home.

Giyuu-

You were one of the new hashira, and you went to training. As you were training someone was walking in which made you stumble and fall. You stood up, dusted yourself and turned around, when you did you seen a handsome boy standing at the door way with a blank expression. "Sorry for startling you but since your the new hashira from what I heard, you need someone to train with you can't be training by yourself" he said as he walked over towards you. You guys got to training. He showed you how to hold your sword and some new techniques since your both water pillars. After training you both said goodbye and a butterfly girl named Shinobu showed you your room. Once you went in, you cleaned yourself up, changed and then laid down going to bed.

Shinobu-

You were new as a hashira, you were leaded by a butterfly girl to a butterfly mansion. You guys walked in "It is now time for your training, Kanao would you please train this wonderful girl/boy please". You looked at the butterfly boss she was so pretty in your eyes you felt your heart racing a little. You and Kanao started training and the other butterfly girl was watching your every move and stopped you every now and then to show you the right angles and hits, which made you a little nervous, but you wanted to be apart of the amazing hashira even though you basically are, you aren't ready to go on missions just yet. After training you were leaded to your room and laid down, you were so exhausted, so as soon as you laid down you went to sleep.

Rengoku-

You were walking down to a restaurant cause you haven't eaten ever since you started training today. Once you got to the restaurant and had taken your order, a man randomly sat beside you so you looked over and he was also taking his order. He looked back at you after taking his order "Hello there! It's nice to meet you!". You looked down and then back up "Um..Hi, it's nice to meet you too." You said shyly as you looked back down. He couldn't help but ask how your day was "It was good but the training I had today was very difficult." He looked at you once more and said "I would love to help you tomorrow if your okay with that!!" you agreed since you noticed his uniform meaning he's a demon slayer, you've always wanted to be a demon slayer, so after that you went home and went to bed first thing after changing.

Tengen-

You were laying in bed having a peaceful and wonderful sleep, when suddenly someone barged into your room. You woke up startled to death to see your friend Tengen at the door way. "Oi, what the hell is your problem!" you said "Your late for our meeting now get your ass up before I drag you again!" he said, you hate being dragged so you hurried up, went to your big closet, got dressed there since Tengen was still at your door way waiting and ran out pulling him with you by his wrist as he was complaining the whole time. When you arrived everyone looked at you and you sincerely apologized for being late again, the master said it was alright so you went and took your seat then the meeting began.

Author's Note:Thanks guys for reading! Hopefully it's not to bad for my first book. I think I messed up with some of the punctuation though. Anyways, hope you all have a great day/night/afternoon wherever you are :)