Special Chapter: New Year With My Yandere Girlfriends

Third Person's POV

(Y/N)'s House, Morning

31st December

Today is the last day of the year before moving onto the new one starting tomorrow. I couldn't be more happier to start all over again from scratch. This year is already something to me.

Right now, I was on my phone scrolling through the Internet and I saw a lot of posts of people sharing their way to celebrate New Year. Some of them are doing a live stream until it's past 12:00:00 a.m, January 1, some would celebrate with their family and loved ones, some would held a concert and countdown together and more that I couldn't list down.

I heard someone knocking on the front door as I forced myself to get up the bed. I head downstairs and adjust my hair a bit before opening the door. The person who were visiting me are my yandere girlfriends. All 10 of them are at my house right now.

Poppin'Party, Sayo, Rinko, Aya, Chisato, Eve: Hello, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Rinko... girls... hello. How are you doing?

Kasumi: We're just fine.

Rimi: How about you?

(Y/N): I'm fine as well. Come on in. Make yourself at home.

Sayo: Thank you.

They went inside and sit at the living room.

(Y/N): Just stay there. I'll make us some snacks.

I head to the kitchen and make some snacks alongside with drinks.

Aya: So, what were you doing?

(Y/N): Not much. I was just scrolling through the Internet and read other people's posts about how would the celebrate New Year.

Eve: Well, how about you? Do you celebrate New Year all alone?

As Eve asked me that question, I couldn't believe she actually read me so well.

(Y/N): Yeah, let's just say that.

Chisato: Well, what about that Fuuka girl? If I saw her, I'll silt her throat.

(Y/N): Chisato, calm down. Anyway, yes. She also did celebrate New Year with me. She would come to visit over my house and spend her time with me here during New Year. But, that was in the past.

I looked down and was being sad with the memories of me and Fuuka having a sleepover on 31st December at my house back then.

(Y/N): When I remembered those memories, my heart hurts so much.

I gripped my chest and pain comes into me. The girls looked at me with sympathy and some of them would do a yandere stare. But, they keep themselves cool as they calmed me down.

Aya: (Y/N)... you have us, okay?

Tae: She's right. We can have a New Year's Eve here.

Kasumi: We're here to accompany you for today so that you don't have to be alone!

Them saying the kind words is more than enough to make me happy.

(Y/N): Girls... thank you.

I smiled at them knowing that they would care about me even though they're yanderes.

(Y/N): So... what should we do now?

Sayo: How about we play some games?

Arisa: What games?

Rinko: Are you saying... video games?

(Y/N): I mean, if you want to, then I'll turn on the TV.

Chisato: Sorry, but it's not my cup of tea. So...