Haneoka High School Harem Arc Trailer

(The following event took places after Hanasakigawa High School Harem Arc is finished...)

The trailer starts off at Hanasakigawa High School where the students at there was preparing for an upcoming school festival.

Kokoro: School festival is so exciting! Everyone! Let's do our best and have fun!

Misaki: Ahaha, calm down, Kokoro.

(Y/N): I wanted to try out so many things before my school life ends.

The next scene cuts to show (Y/N) who were visiting a school cafe at Haneoka and he got greeted with cute girls in cat maid costume.

Lisa: Welcome, Master. Would you like a seat?~

The gyaru girl said seductively to you. There's also her friends who were quite shy to serve the customers. She has a long silver hair and golden eyes.

(Y/N): Wait... I know you.

Lisa: Eh? What are you talking about, Master? Most people in Haneoka knows me~

The scene cuts to Sayo, Rinko and Arisa who were in the student council's room discussing about the school festival.

Sayo: I can't believe that we had to agree with my little sister's idea.

Arisa: To think that having Hanasakigawa and Haneoka to do a school festival together...

Rinko: Y-Yeah, but...

Sayo: What's wrong, Shirokane-san?

Wattpad presents...

The scene shows Chisato being clingy to (Y/N) as he blushed.

Chisato: How about we go out for a date later on?

Kasumi: Eh? But I want to date (Y/N)-kun too!

The scene cuts to show Rinko playing a game while voice chatting with her friend from Haneoka.

Ako: Rin-Rin, can I ask you something?

Rinko: What is it, Ako-chan?

Ako: Who is this (Y/N)-san that you and Sayo-san keep talking about?

From the creators of BanG Dream x Male Reader book...

The scene shows (Y/N) who were peeking at a girl with silver long hair petting a stray cat as she saw (Y/N). He couldn't hide anymore as she asked while glaring at him.

Yukina Minato
Third Year High School Student

Yukina: How much did you see?

The next scene shows a girl who has slate blue hair, green eyes and wear glasses accidentally crashed onto (Y/N) and apologized.

Rokka Asahi
First Year High School Student

Rokka: I-I'm sorry! I was in a hurry because I didn't set my alarm!

The next scene shows a teal color long-haired girl in Haneoka's school uniform who was talking to (Y/N).

Hina Hikawa
Third Year High School Student

Hina: So... you're the one who's been dating my Onee-chan.

(Y/N): Onee-chan?

The scene cuts to show a girl with shoulder-length, pale brown hair and red half rim glasses over her dark green eyes.

Maya Yamato
Third Year High School Student

Maya: Everyone in Pastel*Palettes has been talking about you.

(Y/N): D-Did they?

The scene cuts to the next one where a girl with long purple hair tied in ponytail showing her flamboyant personality.

Kaoru Seta
Third Year High School Student

Kaoru: How fleeting. You're a prince that I really yearn for.

The scene cuts to (Y/N) meeting a black haired girl with a red forelock on her left.

Ran Mitake
Second Year High School Student

Ran: What?

(Y/N): Are you... HH-chan?

Ran: Huh?!

(Y/N)'s yandere harem Arc continues!

Yukina: I love you, (Y/N)~ I'll be your naughty kitten~

Yukina said while her lips was an inch away from (Y/N)'s.

Rokka: I'll join in whether you like it or not.

Said Rokka with her eyes darkened looking at him.

Ako: May the darkness lead us to being together...

Ako said as she's looking at you and being a chunibyo at the same time.

Ran: If Minato-san and the others can have you, then why can't I?

She said while gripping on his necktie.

Hina: I won't let Onee-chan get ahead of me.

Hina said while glaring at you with her yandere stare.

The scene shows (Y/N) got surrounded by 4 girls from a band named Afterglow.

Moca Aoba
Second Year High School Student

Moca: You already date Ran~

Himari Uehara
Second Year High School Student

Himari: So, we'll join in as well~

Tomoe Udagawa
Second Year High School Student

Tomoe: We'll be always together~

Tsugumi Hazawa
Second Year High School Student

Tsugumi: Because we're childhood friends of her~

The return of those who betrayed (Y/N)...

The next scene shows (Y/N) who was shocked when he saw the person he know the most during the school festival.

(Y/N): Y-You...

The person was Fuuka and Kazuraba who's in their school uniform visiting Hanasakigawa High School.

Fuuka: Hello (Y/N). Miss us?~

Sayo and Rinko's voice can be heard at the background while the scene shows (Y/N) getting bullied during the school festival.

Sayo: We need to get rid of the pest who hurt (Y/N)...

Rinko: Don't worry, we'll wait for the right time.

Rinko said with a happy tone hidden in her voice.

The scene cuts to where (Y/N) getting beaten up horribly at his house by Kazuraba.

(Y/N): You already have Fuuka, what do you want from me?

Kazuraba smirked when he heard (Y/N) asking him as he whispered at his ear...

Kazuraba: I want ALL of your girlfriends to be mine... as I will ruin your life until there's nothing left for you...

Yandere BanG Dream Girls x Male Reader: Haneoka Girls High School Harem Arc!

Coming in 2022...

The last scene shows Fuuka who were smirking while holding a knife on her hand at the kitchen of their house.

Fuuka: I'll kill anyone who hurt Kazuraba-kun including (Y/N)~

(Trailer ends...)

(Author's Note: Hey guys. It's me, KhairulHafiz2 here. I hope you enjoy the trailer.

Yeah, that's some of the scene for future chapters. Things are about to get intense between (Y/N), his yandere harem, Kazuraba and Fuuka.

Also, yes. I don't know how to make a good trailer. So, I hope you enjoy. With that being said, I'll see all of you, my beloved readers, in this book next year! Happy Holiday!)