Chapter 19: The Same As Always Band Girls

(Author's Note: Alright! This is it! The final chapter for Haneoka Girls High School's Harem Arc!)

(The following chapter is very long. So, hope you have the patience to finish this.)

(Y/N)'s POV

Hazawa Coffee Shop

Sunday, Morning

It is another good day today under the beautiful blue sky. I decided to start my day by heading to Hazawa Coffee Shop for a cup of coffee and a slice of cake.

Tsugumi: Welcome!

(Y/N): Hello. I would like to reserve a table for one.

Tsugumi: Yes! Come this way, please!

She gestured her hands as I followed her all the way to an empty table.

Tsugumi: I'll get your orders quick!

(Y/N): Alright.

As I wait for my order to arrive, I scrolled through my phone because it's not like I have anything to do instead of just staring at the wall. Then, the door opened as I saw 4 girls entering the cafe.

???: Good morning, Tsugu!

The pink colored with a pigtail hair style girl greeted the coffee girl. They sat at an empty table together.

Tsugumi: Good morning, Himari-chan!

Moca: The bread lover, Moca-chan is here~

???: You always are, Moca.

The maroon haired girl said.

???: Good morning.

I went to gaze at them and it caught my attention. The girl with black hair and a red left bangs is somewhat familiar to me. But then, it hits me. I went to their table leaving mine behind for a short time and they all looked at me. The black hair girl then ask me.

???: What?

(Y/N): Are you... HH-chan?

???: Huh?!

Himari: HH-chan? Who is that?

(Y/N): You didn't know? Hold on.

I opened my phone and searched for HH-chan on the Internet. Then, I showed it to them.

(Y/N): This one.

Her eyes widened when she saw there's someone who has a similar look just like her

Her eyes widened when she saw there's someone who has a similar look just like her. The others are also quite shocked.

Moca: Oh~ Ran has a twin.

Ran: N-No, I didn't! That's not me either!

(Y/N): Oh... I see. I'm sorry then.

I bowed down at her.