(Chapter-13) True love?..not

Norah's pov

Things have been crazy this past few weeks.
Although I have been busy with my studies during my classtime, the environment in my dorm room has been insane! I don't know how to start. Even the thought of it gives me goosebumps!

This blonde girl, Danny is not even one in a millionth time innocent as people thinks. She managed to turn my life 180°.

That day, after I had freshened after coming back from my classes, she was sitting on a chair and studying, topless. She was just wearing her innerwears. Not gonna lie, I had a tickling feeling on my chest but I ignored it.

When I asked, "What the hell are you doing topless? At least wear a proper dress.", she
replied, "Why? Are you enchanted by my charms?"

"Eww!! What charms? I don't see any till a mile.", I said with a leer.

"Oh! So you admit that you aren't charming as well, since, you are within this mile too.", she replied with a self-satisfied smirk. "Umm..to see this...we are in the same boat - both not-charming. I think we make a good couple."

"What? Couple? And we? Are you crazy?", I whimpered. "This won't happen even if I reincarnate for a 1k times. And if I would reincarnate, I would want to end up with my ex-boyfriend in all of my next lives."

"Ex-boyfriend? So, he left you being unable to bear you, understandable.", she snickered.

"No he didn't leave me. It is death that made us apart. He's no more.", I mumbled as my chest tighted remembering this.

"Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't know this. I was just teasing you.", she claimed with a serious face.

Our conversation ended with this and we got busy with our own business.

So, this was just an example, nothing serious, just teasing stuff.

Teasing me and flirting with me was a usual ritual of hers.

However, what she did the next day was something that still gives me goosebumps.

So, it was evening. Danny was a bit late that day. She seemed drunk. After she had entered the room, she sat on the floor, resting her head on the bedstead of her bed. She looked gloomy.

I then went to her and sat beside her. Then I asked, "Did something bad happen?"
She then started crying her eyes out and hugged me tightly. I was taken aback at this but I relaxed and hugged her back and consoled, "It's ok. Feel free to share anything you have in mind with me."

"My boyfriend dumped me.", she whined. "He said that I don't seem to love him in that way, that I was acting like a friend this whole time and that we would be better off as friends."

"What do I lack Norah?", she asked me while staring at my eyes. I felt a bit chill through my skin but ignoring that, I replied, "No, you don't lack anything, Danny. You are best on your own way. Maybe you're not his type or there may be some other problems."

"Other problems? What other problems? We didn't have a fight since the first day of our relationship."

"Well..not that. Actually it may be inconvenient for me to ask but did you two did...that? I mean...kiss and all?", I asked her hesitantly.

"Umm..no. I actually didn't feel like."

My eyes widened at this and I continued, "Mm..well, I don't want to assume but this maybe the reason?"

"If this is the reason than I'm not sure if he had ever loved me truly or not. I'm not someone who loves someone for their physique or something like that and I don't want others to love me for that either. Maybe our breaking up is the best then."

"Hey! I was just guessing. This maynot be the case. And actually it's not always about physique, you know. Sometimes sparks are important for a relationship to keep going. For instance, your loved one's touch can make you feel like a 100k volts of electric current struck you or so. I am not saying that this is necessary but maybe..I'm just saying, maybe he wanted it?", I sighed.

"You seem experienced.", she said. "Wanna try?"

"Try what?", I asked, widening my eyes.

"Try it with me.", she urged.

I was confused and scratching my head when she suddenly grabbed my head and pressed my lips with hers. I wanted to resist but I couldn't. I was feeling something I shouldn't feel.

It is just a kiss without feelings, right? Then why is my heart beating so fast? Why am I feeling butterflies? No, this shouldn't happen.

We then pulled away after a few seconds. My cheeks were burning hot and was gradually turning red. I tried to break the awkwardness that followed and asked her, "See? You didn't feel anything right? There wasn't any spark right? Maybe you are asexual or something like that. You should try dating more peoples. If you aren't ace, I hope you find the right one for you and if you are, then platonic friends are good too."

Danny was silent, staring at me with an expression I couldn't comprehend. I was getting uneasy with the stare so I asked once again, "What? Why are you silent?"

"Sshh! I felt something. Although I'm confused what it is, I like this feeling. I want to continue, shall we?, she said with a low voice as she grabbed my waist. She then picked me up and took me above the bed. I should have run away but I didn't want to. I didn't want this to happen but...this happened.

Danny first climbed above me and started kissing my neck and lips. She then whispered, "I seem to like you." in my ears and bit it. This stumbled me and I muttered, "Hey, we should stop this."

She protested, "But you seem to like it too, don't you?" and then switch off-ed the lamp near her bed. The room was filled with darkness and then...

.....guess it.

_____

A/N

Hey ya!

I'm not good at writing smut scenes and above that, I'm underage. So, just bear with it.

Ty♡