~3~

You opened your room door to see Coco, Gallant, Mallory and Evie all looking at you “Whats with the new attire?” Coco looked you up and down envious of the outfit you had gotten to wear “Ms Venable allowed me to wear it. I'm no longer a purple.” Gallant circled you admiring the outfit for a moment “Well you sure as hell ain't a grey. Honey, so tell us where do you stand in this hierarchy.” you didn't really know how to answer that, you didn't know where you stood when it came to the power you held.

“She's a superior you gay idiot.” Evie spoke up and you rolled your eyes at the sound of her voice “What time is it exactly?” Evie shrugged, like the old bat would know what the god forsaken time was “Like 5-6Am why?” the black door that resided next to your room opened “If you don't mind can you shut your yapping and go away. Stop crowding the poor thing with questions.” Evie crossed her arms and looked towards Wilhemina with such sass you thought Wilhemina would cut her head off for the look.

“Up yours Venable.” Gallant hit his mother on the arm “Excuse you.” Wilhemina shut her room door and walked towards Evie “I'd choose your next words carefully, or else you end up like the Grey's that died at Y/n's hands.” you looked down at your gloved hands remembering yesterday's events “You killed people?” Mallory looked at you completely shocked, you nodded keeping your head down.

Wilhemina banged her cane and everyone left, including you, you retreated back into your room shutting the door and sitting on the ground “Im so sorry Megan...I'm so so so sorry...” tears began to form in your eyes, the way Mallory had looked at you made your heart hurt. You decided to read a book you had took from the library, so you sat down by your fire place and began reading there was angry and frightened yells coming from downstairs. You assumed it was everyone lashing out about the small meals.

That's all Coco every yelled about now, nothing could please that brat that's until Mallory came in “Whats all the yelling about.” Mallory also looked panicked “Ms Venable just fed everyone Stu.” you looked at Mallory and laughed “Oh don't be serious, clearly it's all a joke.” Mallory shook her head “Andre found a finger...in his food. Well not a finger a bone that looked like a finger.” you nodded on as Mallory explained the situation.

“I know you didn't want to kill them.” your head shot up and stared at Mallory “What.” your gaze softened slightly as Mallory came closer “I know you didn't want kill Megan and that boy.” you shook your head more tears threatening to fall “Mallory. Please leave..” Mallory shook her head and came closer “Mallory.” your voice grew more stern towards her “Get. The hell out.”

You heard a loud bang next to your door, a bang of a cane. Wilhemina was standing there “Mallory if you'll excuse me I must have a conversation with Ms L/n.” your attention immediately shot to the floor, the one woman you didn't want to see was now coming to speak to you directly, you heard Mallory's footsteps leaving your room.

The canes clicking sounds came closer and closer until Wilhemina sat down on the seat opposite you “Why have you been ignoring me. And my wishes.” you kept your gaze down “Y/n. Look at me.”
You slowly made eye contact with the older woman “Why have you been ignoring me.” Because you make me feel weird and I don't know how to talk to you is what you wanted to say “I don't know why Ms Venable.”

“Y/n. You do know why you just won't tell me.” her voice sounded of that of a disappointed mother “So tell me. Why.” she crossed her legs one over the other keeping her back straight “Because you make me feel weird and. I can't talk to you.” Wilhemina raised an eyebrow at your confession “I make you feel weird?”
You nodded at her, your gloves preventing you from picking your hands.

“Elaborate.” how did she not get the hint, this woman was becoming easily frustrated “I don't know how.” she banged her cane on the ground and got up “Ms L/n, you will tell me why you have been ignoring me! And why you have failed to complete simple tasks! Such as attending conversations, meetings and meals!” your attention was drawn back to the ground.