~8~

You slipped the black dress on as you checked your hair, you decided not to wear a mask as Wilhemina wasn't going too, but you still wished to look nice. Whilst you made sure the dress was suitable for the event a knock came from your door “Its open.” Mallory came in and sat down on one of your chairs “They won't believe me Y/n.” you turned to look at Mallory “What do you mean?”

She began to play with her fingers “Coco and Gallant, won't believe that I have powers.” your face stiffened at her words. She tried to tell people? Whilst you kept your little secret locked up “Mallory? Why did you try to tell them! If anything, you'd try and keep it from them! You are so, incompetent it's ridiculous!” Mallory looked at you shocked, you too where taken back by your own words.

“You sound like Ms Venable. I didn't want to believe it but whatever you have going on between the two of you, clearly has taken a toll on you. Even your second sight couldn't see it. That woman has you wrapped around her finger and you can't even see it.” Mallory wiped her eyes and left your room without another word. You huffed and looked into the mirror once more but only this time the white faced man stood behind you, your eyes filled up with horror and you fell backwards.

Once you hit the ground you searched the room with your eyes expecting to find the man with the white face, panic settled deep within your stomach. Today was the day you'd die and you where letting it consume everything else around you. You got up and tided your hair “Dont let it distract you from the matter at hand Y/n..” you spoke to yourself and you opened the door to your room “Dont let it distract you...” you wondered through the halls of the outpost for a while considering the party hadn't started yet and Wilhemina was getting things ready.

Your sadistic girlfriend had decided to put the venomous snakes to good use. Injecting there venom into the apples that everyone else in the Outpost would eat, It would kill them within moments. Even for Wilhemina you thought it was a bit excessive.

You where at least thankful that you didn't have to suffer the pain of death, you also felt bad for killing everyone else off for your own needs. But you never really made a connection with any of them, Mallory came the closest but not close enough for you to prevent her end. You remained close to Wilhemina. You leaned against a wall and thought letting all the things you knew devour you within moments. The man flashed before your eyes, the bullet, Whilemina's tears, the blond woman, Mallory, then nothing. That was new. You'd never seen nothing before, but you brushed it off as your abilities having limits.

You hadn't realised a presence joined you “Your crying.” It was Emily. Out of everyone why'd it have to be her. You opened your eyes and looked at her “No reason, why aren't you in the library?” she pulled out some makeup from her pocket and began fixing the makeup that was washing away from your face. You'd never let anyone get this close before “Me and Timothy got caught.” you grabbed her wrist stopping her actions “What. You know the rules Emily! No unauthor-” she threw her hands up in defeat and Chuckled slightly.

“Yeah yeah I know ‘No unauthorized copulation of any kind’ but those rules are fake. Me and Timothy found the evidence on Langdon's Laptop. A real working laptop.” you took a moment to let what she said sink in “Wilhemina made the rules up.” you weren't too suprised with what you where being told. Wilhemina had her reasons, but the fact you didn't know why made you upset for some reason.

You excused yourself and made your way towards Ms Venables room, quietly knocking on the door “Ms Venable, may we talk.” she opened the door of her room with one of her eyebrows arched “What have I said about calling me tha-” you walked passed her into the room.

“The rules, you lied. To me.” She shut her door with a sigh, she clearly didn't want you to find out “You made them up Mina! I killed two people because of the ‘Rules’ you set up!” she looked down at her dark purple nails. “Y/n there's a reason, as to why-” you sat down in one of the chairs and crossed your arms “So tell me.”