~4~

"What? No way!" Mallory laughed and smiled at you "Im serious Mal!" She attempts to compose her laughter "Alright Alright show me, tell me what are Coco's plans Tomorrow." you closed your eyes and really thought, until a few images past your mind "She'll get up and ask you to help her zip up her dress then she'll tell you to go get Gallant, you'll do exactly that and then he'll style her hair in the most absurd way, but she'll adore is and she'll sit down in the library telling everyone what to do."

Mallory's mouth was wide open "What about something from the past?" you opened your eyes and looked at her "Tell me what I was doing before the sirens went off." you closed your eyes once more and began to think "You where with Coco going to get her hair done with gallant but then she asks you to get her coffee and you leave to go to the coffee store, once you got the coffee you stumbled back and that's when the sirens started blaring."

You opened your eyes once again to see Mallory with wide eyes "Holy shit." you began talking with her about what it could be until your conversation was interrupted by the redhead, "Mallory I believe it will do Y/n some good if she got rest, so please leave." and with one bang of her cane Mallory left.

"So, we found the man under your bed in your old room Y/n. Your brother you mentioned, but how did you know he was there." you looked up at the woman who was now standing next to you on the side of the bed "I checked my room earlier and I saw a blood trail from the hole in my wall to my bed, so I assumed someone was under it." She nodded at you and went to sit down on her plush chair "Well you should get some rest."
After passing out and seeing your brother shoot you, sleep was one thing you did not want to do in that very moment "Dont worry I'll be here when you wake up."

That eased your anxiousness a bit so you rested your head down on the pillow and your eyes fluttered closed.

In the morning you snuggled into the bed hiding your face from the outside world that's until you realised it wasn't the bed you snuggled into, it was in fact your now girlfriend. She however was still asleep, you got out of the bed and you decided to snoop around in Wilhemina's closet see if you could borrow a dress. Once you opened her closet you found a few black dresses but also some purple ones "Purple was always your colour." you mumbled to yourself as you pulled out a black dress that a blouse had to go under, to which you grabbed one of her white blouses "Surely she won't notice."

You put the blouse and dress on looking into her mirror admiring the look "Looks better than any of my dresses." your voice was only a whisper not wanting to wake your strict and tiered girlfriend up "Y/n..what are you doing." now you were caught red handed "Just getting dressed." she looked over at the clock on her wall, 4Am "Getting dressed at 4 in the morning," so moved over slightly to face you hissing from the pain in her back.

"And into one of my dresses?" you looked at the ground shyly "I thought you wouldn't notice." she chuckled at your very wrong assumption, "Would you mind helping me up dear?" your head shot up, you could feel your cheeks flush "Of course." you went over to her side of the bed and she sat up wincing a bit, you held her hand and wrapped your arm around her waist supporting her back as she got up.

You gave her, her cane "Thank you." she made her way over to her closet and chose a dress. She began to remove her clothing to which your face flushed and you looked away, "Can you zip it up please?" you looked at her and went over to zip up her dress. To your suprise she turned around and kissed your forehead "Thank you dear." with that she left the room with you following behind.

That's how your mornings went for the next 12 months, one day you and the purples sat in the library listening to the same song "Y/n, I swear that's Ms Venable's dress. You wore the same one like 12 months ago. I've only just noticed." you should have known Gallant would point out the style change "Well it's not." you felt someone grab the tag of the dress from the collar "Owner of Ms W. Venable, it is her dress." and of course it was Coco exposing you.