Back home +.DNF.+🍏

24/12/2021

20:09

Snowy

I saw how the snow fall to the ground, to the trees and my roof. The lake was freezed and the lamps illuminated the forest and the path.

It was christmas, what a blast. Well, not at all. When you are alone you have nothing to do.

Karl wasn't home, like always, he just dissappears and comes back like nothing happens.

And Sapnap, well, he wasn't home too. He was with Quackity in Las Nevadas, Sapnap wants him back, so he made a deal with Quackity, I tried to ask him what it was, but he just keep saying that it's for out safety.

I was in my house, the fireplace was fired, and I even had a little christmas tree on the corner of my living room.

It had so many lights, and the star was of a silver colour. It wasn't the greatest, but at least I had one, Sapnap and Karl had not bothered of building one themselves.

I sat down in my couch, watching the fireplace.

It was kinda sad, I had no one. No one to laugh with, no one to make cookies and dinner with, If at least Dream was here.

I didn't heard of him for a long time. People didn't told me about him.

One day, I heard Karl and Sapnap in the Kinoko Kingdom park talking about him, they seemed worried, they thought I was sleeping, like always, but in that moment I woke up because the yelling.

At this point I wanted him back, and I promised myself of never think about him never again. But how can I forget about the person I loved the most? I think, I will never forget about him.

I got up, thinking if I made myself a hot chocolate it will made myself better.

I went to the kitchen searching for a mug, but when I finally found one, I heard a bang, It came from my living room.

Not gonna lie, I was kinda scared, there was a probability that was an animal, in the other hand, It probably is a mob.

I left my mug in the counter, and grabbed a pan, like the movies.

I left my kitchen, the living room was fine, but there was an open window, the snow was entering really hard, at this point it was going to turn off my fireplace.

I ran to the window and tried to close it, closing it succesfully.

I was out of breath, It was normal, all I do is sleep and stay in my couch all the day.

I heard something coming from behind the tree, I looked behind me, and bless my eyes.

"Georgie!" He said. 

I stayed silence, seeing how the person I wanted to see the most was in front of me.

"What, do I have something in my face?" He said again, like it was totally normal. "You are whiter tha usual, do you go outside?" He seemed worried.

"Y-you.. Are here, like, in my house" I was spechless.

"Yeah! Aren't you happy?" He moved his head to the right like a dog.

"I mean... Yes? But.. How are you... Here?" I said.

He smiled at me, his dirty blonde hair was longer than usual, and he was wearing a sweather.

"Wait you are full of snow, are you cold? Sit down in the couch and grab some blankets, I will make us some hot chocolate" I ran to the kitchen grabbing my mug and searching for another one.

I opened the fridge and grabbed the hot choco, I put some in the two mugs and the I put the two mugs in the microwave, waiting till it finishes.

2 mins later the hot chocolate was done, I put some marhsmallows on top of the chocolate, and then grabbed the two mugs and walked to the living room.

I saw Dream on the couch, with a ton of blankets on him, rubbing his hands to the fireplace.

"I'm back" I said, he looked up and smiled warmly at me, that made my heart turn into liquid.

I gave him a mug, and he whispered a little 'thanks', I sat down at his side, with the other mug.

He covered me with all the blankets, and got closer to me.

"Is this okay?" He said?

"What?"

"If it's okay If I am in your house"

I looked at him, he was emotionless, waiting for a respones.

"Pfft. Of course it's okay, It's always been" I put my head on his shoulder, and he kissed my head.

"I missed you" I said.

"I missed you too" He responded. "And I'm sorry, for everything-"

"Stop" I said. "I don't want to remember nothing... L-lets just... Have a time just for us" I said, starting to drink my hot chocolate.

The silence flooded the room, It wasn't bad, but it wasn't comfortable, just... Silence.

"Can I call you mine again?" He said, I looked up to him, and he had red colour in his cheecks. "All I was avaliable to think about when I was in prison was you"

"You are such an idiot"

"But you love me?"

"Yes, Yes I do, I love you so much, Clay"

826 words

Not as long as the others, but there you go, DNF.

Sunday is a dnfer? omg no way 0-0

You

Are

Loved

<3