Part 2

Aleksi wakes up and looks at the clock. His head hurts from the alcohol and realizes that he is not alone. He looks to the side and sees Olli sleeping next to him. When he decides to get up, he realizes that he has nothing on and his butt hurts. He panics and sees that Olli is waking up. Olli slowly opens his eyes and looks at Aleksi, who also looks at him. When he notices that something is wrong he asks "are you ok?" and straightens up. "What happened yesterday?" asks the black-haired one. "We didn't...-" "I can't remember...but it looks like we did." says Olli.
When Aleksi decides to get up to take a shower, he falls as his butt hurts. Olli has to stifle a laugh and quickly goes to the younger one to help him. He lifts him up bridal style and carries him to the bathroom where he sets him on the toilet seat. "Do you need help taking a shower?" he asks. "I think I can handle it. Although..." replies Aleksi. They decide to take a shower together and get dressed.
Then they go to the kitchen and make breakfast. After eating they clean up the living room and sit down on the sofa. "I am sorry Aleksi. I didn't mean to hurt you. I couldn't control myself anymore." says Olli. "It's all right, you don't have to apologize. We just drank too much." replies Aleksi.
Olli's gaze falls on the younger's hickeys and grins slightly. When Aleksi asks what's wrong, Olli points at the hickeys and the black haired one blushes slightly. "Let's just forget about yesterday," they say at the same time.
Olli looks at his cell phone.
"Sh*t we have to go to the studio! Come on, otherwise we'll be late!"

Hey you guys!
Did you have a nice Christmas?
Greetings your JoelMatela💝